Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5 charger

Is anyone else having problems charging there iPhone 5 up the past 2 days its hit and miss with the charger, I can get it to work eventually but it normal takes about 10 to get in a position and then not to touch it.Is this a common? I'm book in the ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! using iPhone on non iPhone tariff

Hi. I've searched forum already but would appreciate if someone gave me clear answer please. I got 2 pay monthly contracts, first is iPhone 6 with iPhone tariff, second Xperia z3 with non iPhone tariff. If I was to use another iPhone 6 on my non iPho...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to get 4g on IPhone 5s

I got give an IPhone 5s about 3 weeks ago put in the new 4g sim that o2 sent me. Transfered my number to new sim.Changed my o2 tariff from pay and go go go to the 4g big bundles tariff that got changed over this morning but it's still showing as 3g a...

Resolved! Apple Pay Thumbprint Not Working

Hey All, Early Apple adopter here. I upgraded to the 2016 SE and in every store I try to use Apple Pay the thumbprint refuses to work, the Apple forums are full of posts and threads about the issue being a hardware fault, however, I can use my passco...

Apple Pay
DNACowboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free o2 wifi

I topped up £15 and with my 02 bolt on iv used all my data how can I get free 02 wifi on my phone

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Will o2 ever unlock the iPhone 6S?

So, previously O2 after say a period of 3-6 months used to allow you to unlock an iPhone to use a different sim ,say when you're abroad and don't want to pay their Dick Turpin style international rates. I've since queried this and they've now said as...

iphone4sir by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 44 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing Number

Hi there, does anyone how? if? You can have your mobile phone number changed without a great deal of parlavor ?Thank you x

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5 4G pick up

I was down near henley-on-thames on Tuseday on my iPhone 5 late model 2013 picked up 4G its not unlocked or anything ios 9.3.1 had to screen shot & post anyone got any anwers

IMG_2850.png
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change from iPhone 4 to iphone6s

I have ordered a sim free iPhone 6s Plus My current device is iPhone 4Can I transfer the SIM card from the 4 to the 6 and keep my numberLP

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos