Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 5 "Waiting for activation" driving me crazy!

Ok this is complicated (or not) my daughter got an Iphone 6 so she gave me her iphone 5 (she is paymonthly) I am pay as you go - i transfered my number over from my sim i had in my glalaxy 3 to the a nano sim and put the nano sim in the iphone - here...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Share Plan

This might be a silly question but am I able to use all of the 5GB data on my iPhone, rather than share it on other devices if I change my taffif to sharer? Thanks!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone6

My device thinks that headphones are connected, but they are not.So the microphone and speaker are not working. Only when i put in the headphones..weird....

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Radio app

Is it possible to have a radio app for an iphone that doesnt use your data allowance.

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My iPhone 6 is bent

I've had my iPhone 6 for nearly 3 month, It's in very good condition I haven't dropped it and I don't keep it in any pants pockets but i have noticed that it has a slight bend in it, I'm scared it may get worst and eventually break, will 02 replace m...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

i pad mini

I updated my i pad mini and now i cannot access it this is due to an i tune icon with a connector showing when i turn on my ipad i have tried all the relevant instructions on how to clear the issue with no success how can i get rid of this so i can a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! confused with my first 02 Bill

Hi I purchased an iPhone 6 on April 5th for £49.99 on a 24 Month contract I was told that a further £50.00 will be took out by direct debit in next few days...I made that payment online the next Day so I was a bit concerned to find out that it's sayi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5 charger

Is anyone else having problems charging there iPhone 5 up the past 2 days its hit and miss with the charger, I can get it to work eventually but it normal takes about 10 to get in a position and then not to touch it.Is this a common? I'm book in the ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! using iPhone on non iPhone tariff

Hi. I've searched forum already but would appreciate if someone gave me clear answer please. I got 2 pay monthly contracts, first is iPhone 6 with iPhone tariff, second Xperia z3 with non iPhone tariff. If I was to use another iPhone 6 on my non iPho...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to get 4g on IPhone 5s

I got give an IPhone 5s about 3 weeks ago put in the new 4g sim that o2 sent me. Transfered my number to new sim.Changed my o2 tariff from pay and go go go to the 4g big bundles tariff that got changed over this morning but it's still showing as 3g a...