Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Lost signal on iPhone 5s in South Africa

Hi everyone, Iv'e been in South Africa for 2 weeks now and yesterday I lost my signal and can't get it back. There are 2 handsets on the contract and the other phone is working fine, it is also an iPhone 5s. I have checked with O2 and there isn't a r...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ipad

just got a quick question, if i buy ipad from o2 is it gonna be locked or unlocked ??

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone unlocking

I sent an unlock request to O2 at the beginning of October and now, the 25th, the only response I've had from them was a standard generated email with links to here or the live chat. Live chat never seems to be open (I am in Oz at the moment so I get...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock Query

Hi, Just a quick one, a few days ago I asked for my iPhone 5s to be unlocked and that I have to wait up to 14 days. In the mean time I have bought an iPhone 6. So I want to know if I can use my sim in the 6 or do I have to wait till I receive the unl...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tesco sim

i have a spare iPhone 5 and my niece has a tesco sim. Will the sim work in the phone as I believe tesco use the O2 network

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

International SMS problem iphone 4s

So i'm trying to send a text to a number in the US (Yes the country code and number are correct), it apparently goes through as it doesn't come up with the red ! in a circle like it would if it didn't go through. The user in USA doesn't get my messag...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data finished

I have 1 GB and when I was on my old phone I usually used none of it or just teeny amount as only looked online when at home or at family and so signed into their wifi. I've been doing same except for last Saturday when I was on train journey for 3 h...

• 53 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPAD and o2 priority

Hi everyone, Apologies if this is tupid but i have an o2 ipad (mobile data) and want to egister for priorty moments so i can get tickets but it says i need a mobile number and code I have a number for the ipad but no idea how to retrieve the code. I ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5 Battery Replacement Program

For those that don't know, Apple are offering a free battery replacement program for affected iPhone 5s. Just input your serial number into the weblink below and it will inform you if your iPhone 5 is elligable. My old iPhone 5 (which I gave to my wi...

DinoF by Level 12: Nimble
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos