Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6 Unlatched but no laptop with iTunes...

Had an email and text from o2 saying my iPhone 6 has been Unlatched and to complete the process I need to plug my iPhone with the new sim in into a laptop with iTunes and it will prompt me saying it is now unlocked.The problem is I am selling the han...

cardno4 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Transfer Android to Ios

Hi Guys, My friends asked for my help in transferring his photos to his Ipohne 6s me thinking easy from PC but he's shifting them from a Galaxy Note 3. Any ideas of the best / easiest / quickest way to do this ? Regards Ross

RossP81 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GiffGaff Pay As You Go Sim in O2 Phone

Hi all! My son currently has a giffgaff pay as you go sim, on this tariff: 500MB 4G UK data + 250 UK mins + Unlimited UK texts for £7.50 a month (on a recurring top up) This sim is being used in old iPhone 4. He will be going to France soon, with his...

DinoF by Level 12: Nimble
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

no service/searching iphone 6

hi any help would be good,iphone is showing searching all the time,new sim card fitted by 02 (told that phone would be ok within 24 hrs) same problem even after returning to shop for no help from bored member(told basically phone was a brick and to u...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CUD

What does CUD mean after the description on the delivery invoice 'iphone 5S CUD' ?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My care

Can anyone tell me what my care is? I've been sent an email asking for money but I've never signed up for it and don't know what it is? Is it a scam?

• 53 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tip to get full desktop site on iphone Safari

If you cannot get full funcionality of a website on an iphone just use the share button and scrool to the right until you see "request desktop site" hit that and the website will now be in full site not mobile site. Very handy in myo2 on here. apples...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Unlock Phone

I want to unlock my iphone 5s. How do i do it? Thanks

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't use WiFi on underground

HI, I can't used Wifi on the underground since 2 weeks ago. It keeps saying 'Sorry, we're having a few problems at the moment. We're working on it, so have another go later'. However, all my friends can use it, and I saw someone on the train can use ...

Capture.PNG
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Status of O2 business partners

My partner has recently been 'cold called' by Aerial Business Communications (ABC-a Portsmouth based company) and offered an O2 contract for her independently purchased IPhone, she is unsure of the status of this organisation and if signing up with t...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos