Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change from iPhone 4 to iphone6s

I have ordered a sim free iPhone 6s Plus My current device is iPhone 4Can I transfer the SIM card from the 4 to the 6 and keep my numberLP

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual Voicemail not working

On my contract I originally had a Lumia 520 I switched to an iPhone 5 with the same sim. Although whatever I try I can't get visual voicemail to work

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 repairs travesty - please help!!

Hi guys - please bear with me - it's a bit long but necessary to tell the tale.I have an iphone 4s under contract from O2 since Sept 2015.At the end of Feb I noticed a problem with the microphone - when I received a call I could hear the person calli...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swap sims

Got iPhone with 500mb data and a S6 with 10gb data.Can I swap sims over as I find the iPhone more user friendly

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Occasional missing texts

Hi, I've been with o2 for just under a month now on a sim only tarrif after porting my number over from three.What I've noticed is occasionally the odd text from people on my previous network three are not coming through to my phone. This is happenin...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 4 unlock

i am giving my old iphone4 to my auntie but it needs to be unlocked as she is with tesco mobile. How do I go about this?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPhone 6s plus issue

Ive had my iPhone 6s plus for a few months and its been okay except for this one annoying thing. When I listening to music whether on music app or YouTube etc when I move or run etc the music playing will jump quiet then go back to normal. Ive done t...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Service on iPad 2

Hi there, I updated the os to 9.3.1 on my iPad 2, since doing this, the iPad has displayed No Service.I've tried the usual turning off/on, resetting network. Any help would be appreciated.

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service

just upgraded to I phone 6 but cannot get service from old phone to new

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 6 not receiving texts from vodafone

a friend upgraded there phone from an iphone 5 on monday to the iphone 6, all seemed ok. 3 seperate friends, all on vodafone have text but none of there texts have been received. they can phone and can be text back, just none are received. texts are ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos