Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't send text message to 4 digit number

HiI'm getting texts from Vodafone and in order to stop them I need to reply STOP to 9774. Trouble is I can't. My iPhone is splitting the number into area code / number. It's trying to text (977) 4 Any ideas how I can fix this? Cheers

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone se

Today at around 11am I pre-ordered the iPhone se but I have no yet received a confirmation email on when it will be delivered. Is that because it's not yet released?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 9.3 Update - Very weak / intermittent service in strong areas - Call failure and cannot receive

Hi all, I've tried resetting my iPhone 6s a million different ways including restoring and resetting all sorts of different things, airplane mode, taking SIM card out and putting back in again. Tried calling up O2 - useless. Tried calling Apple - use...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using Tugo abroad

Hello everyone, first time poster here, I wonder if you could help me. I'm currently in the USA, and use Tugo to phone the UK, I have wi-fi here, and have data roaming switched off, but received a very large monthly bill. I thought Tugo meant I calle...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC number

Hello How do  get a PAC code for my phone? 

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I can't hear callers.

Can anybody help me please? When l make a call, or answer a call, they can hear me but I can't hear anybody on the other end? What should l do? Do l inform Apple as it's an iPhone 6, or do I tell O2 as my phone provider? Many thanks for any assistanc...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking an old iphone

Hi I've filled in the form to get my old iPhone but it keeps being rejected because I've failed the security questions. Can I clarify, when asked to fill in the IMEI do I enter my current one, or do I put in the one I want to unlock?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ios 9.3 update issues

Just seen this http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-35898788For you information

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with iphone 6s texting problem

HiWould anybody be able to help me with a problem please. I upgraded to a 6s yesterday and all is well other than this problem.A friend has sent me around 10 texts during yesterday and today and I have only received one of them which was as soon as t...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos