Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No Iphone 6

Spoke to an adivsor on 10/11 saying my iphone would be received on 11/11 as long as I complete the form online before 10pm which I did. No phone, only the Sim Card!!!!!! Service is a joke

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 6+ delays on O2

Just wanted to drag this out of the main pre-order thread. Managed to Order an iphone 6+ this morning in store. Helpful chap promised it would be available for launch next Friday. upon processing the Order I received an email from O2 confirming the O...

• 113 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

Hi how do I activate my nano sim on I phone 6

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! upgrade to iPhone 4s

Hi, I can upgrade my phone but I can't seem to find the iPhone 4 s that I would like to upgrade to? Why is this?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5 v 5S signal strength disparity

There are numerous times when my wifesi Phone 5 and myiPhone 4S and since I have upgraded to a 5S, are having differing signal strength indications whilst in the house. My wifes phone will often indicate 2/3 bars and mine will have "no network found"...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

New IOS 8 Security Flaw

Looks like IOS 8 is having a fair amount of problems.http://bgr.com/2014/11/10/ios-8-security-flaw-masque-attack/

Bambino by Level 72: Oracle
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Find my iPhone/iPad.

My nephew had the misfortune of misplacing his iPad, but thought it was recoverable as he had the above App installed on his device. He had the Wifi Only one, and if you turn off the WiFi from the Control Centre it renders the feature useless! You ca...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Giving old iphone to another o2 customer

Hi,I now have an iphone 5c and my old iphone 4 is just sat collecting dust so want to either sell it or give it somebody else as i paid off the contract after 2 years.My teenage stepson asked if he could have it for xmas, if i did choose for him t ha...

• 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! 30% Friends and family

I have a iPhone 5 which i am looking to upgrade. Will the 30% friends and family discount bolt on transfer to my new phone? as in will I get the 30% off my monthly payment still on the new phone?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos