cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail not kicking in

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have had voicemail set up on my account for a number of years. Recently (not sure exactly when) it has stopped working, i.e. when I leave a call unanswered the voicemail does not kick in.

I have tried the following but to no avail. Does anyone have a solution?

Dialling 1750 (turn VM on) - hear 3 beeps, and no change

Dialling 176002 (alernative turn VM on) - hear 3 beeps, and no change

Dialling ##002# (clear forwarding) - action completes, no impact on dialling numbers above

Thanks,
Rebecca

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Also, if you have Tugo installed, make sure VM is turned on from within the Tugo app settings.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 9

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Also, if you have Tugo installed, make sure VM is turned on from within the Tugo app settings.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks very much. I had Voicemail "Off" in TuGo. Was difficult to locate settings in the app, but easy to turn Voicemail back "On" once I had located it.
Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Glad you're sorted slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well spotted, @MI5

Glad it's solved @Anonymous  Bouncy

Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It's always Tugo wink

Currently using:
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for this idea. I had at one time installed Tugo whilst out of the country but then deleted it. So I have just reinstalled it and indeed the voicemail was turned off. So I turned it on and then deleted the app and my voicemail is working now. 

Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Glad it was helpful for you too.
Personally, I think it's a good idea to leave Tugo installed on your phone in case you need it in an emergency anytime or to cover any network outages.
You don't have to log in until you need it so it will just sit there doing nothing.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 9