cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slingbox O2 blocking over 4G / 3G ??

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi guys

I have a slingbox and all works fine. Apart from on O2 and over a 4G or 3G network on my iPhone 6. I know it's not my router settings or home network because I have another iPhone a version 5 that works over 3G on EE.

This did use to work until about a month ago over O2 network have there been any changes recently?
Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37

Anonymous
Not applicable
Any other advice on this? Can't O2 unblock this or do we have to wait for the Three buyout to be completed?
Message 31 of 38

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
As you know, we are only customers so we have no idea.
Only one of the community team can find out any more so you are best off sending one of them a PM.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 32 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
I guess you mean @Toby he seems to be away at the moment I really hope he can get a definitive answer. 😳
Message 33 of 38

MI5
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous and @Marjo are available whilst Toby is on holiday.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 34 of 38

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hi all,

Thanks to @Anonymous for bringing this issue to our attention and also for helping our network team through some testing, we've been able to spot the error and have tested a fix that has thankfully been confirmed as working. This fix is in the process of being deployed across the rest of the network so to any of our customers who are also Slingbox users, please give things a try and it should now be working as expected. It may take a few days for the fix to deploy fully but please do let us know if you have any issues.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 35 of 38

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MI5
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Can you fix the Mercedes command issue next ? wink

Currently using:
Message 37 of 38

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 38 of 38