Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Polite message - Stop creating duplicate threads

All I know we are currently facing a very frustrating time with O2, and we are all keen for our voices to be heard and our anger to be vented, but..... Can we try and avoid creating additional threads when 2 very active threads already exist regardin...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Apple admit Iphone shortage (not O2's fault)

http://fortune.com/2016/09/15/initial-stock-of-apples-iphone-7-plus-has-sold-out/ from this o2 page http://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/iphone-offers Until Apple make more the issue is fully at the feet of apple.

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

I phone 7 plus 256

Hi been told no phones at present Ordered 10th September just have to wait.

Leeds6 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Question for someone who has an iPhone 7

Just wondered if the iPhone 7 live wallpaper in the stock pictures is avaliable on the actual phone. I spoke to someome from Apple yesterday and they werent sure as the iPhone 7 they use for traning didn't have everything on it.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Swap for iPhone 7

Just got my new iPhone 7. Do I need to put the new sim in or can I use the old one I have been usuing in my 6? I have upgraded so not a new customer.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay & Go Sim - Adding credit

I have an Iphone, previous owned by my wife, who is also on O2. I have purchased a sim, but it will not accept credit. I have tried online and by phone. I keep getting a message online saying "something is broken, please try again later" I have being...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 7

Hello I preordered my iPhone 7 and I've had all the emails, but nothing else has happened, on my o2 there is nothing there, it says I have devices, just wondering what will happen from here on.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Visual voicemail not working since upgrading to IOS10.

Upgraded the other day and now no vvm. Have tried all the usual things of resetting network settings etc. I don't care about vvm transcription but would like vvm back. Oh and no 4g but that was prior to iOS10.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 7 256gb Jet black ordered - still waiting

iPhone 7 256gb Jet black ordered on day of preorder, said I would receive delivery on 16th, received a text 10pm last night (15th) saying not yet in stock blah blah blah......... still waiting for update as to when I'm to expect it!!!!!!

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos