Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! On Line itemised bill

I'm trying to look at numbers I have called last mouth

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel iPad monthly

I can't remember my login for my iPad O2 account. I have the sim, but as my iPad can't receive texts, it means O2 can't send me my login. Grrr guess I will just cancel at the bank and see if O2 contact me?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not got any service since changing sim

As I have just finished paying for my handset I have changed to a new sim and 4G. Since doing so last night, my phone is showing 'no service'. Does anyone know how long this this will last for before I have full use of my phone again ? I have tried s...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unknown charges when abroad

I am aware of the charges when travelling abroad therefore I always turn off my data Roma and always use wifi connection. I have only sent one international message this month however when checking my account balance I have been charged £6. I looked ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go big bundle robbers u r

this is robbery 2 days ago i put 20 pound on my pay as u go acct 10 pound went onto big bundle i havnt a clue where the other 10 pound went or why they choose to fix a ten pound top up to me as i never only top up ten quid.It said i had so many calls...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 mobile broadband

Until recently I was able to access my o2 mobile broadband account from my iPad but recently I have been unable to do so. When I enter my email address and password and press "next" it just takes me back to a blank login screen, no message. I have sp...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrades, sainsburys colleague & iPhone 6

I currently work for sainsburys and have a discount card, and my iPhone contract is up in March/April. I've heard that sainsburys staff get discount off O2 contracts is that true? And I've also seen that the iPhone 6 is excluded from this deal... I w...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iMessage and facetime not working

Well for the last 3 days my iMessage has stop working my mobile number is blanked out check mark against my email but just keeps saying iMessage activation error please try again I'm really running out of ideas now.I've log out apple id and back inre...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5c camera is black

My iphone 5c camera screen is black along with all other photo apps. I have visited the apple tech help and done as suggested but with no luck. The advice after this is to visit an apple store but my nearest one is over an hours drive away. Has anyon...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos