Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 7 deliveryy

Hello i take it everyone is getting this text now.Hello. We're really sorry you haven't got your iPhone yet.There's been a market-wide delay in receiving stock. We're working to get your new iPhone to you as soon as we can.New updates: http://s.o2.co...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is it normal to keep being lied to by O2 ?

Hi O2,I am one disgruntled customer !!I sat in the queue on preorder day for the iPhone 7 plus. I eventually got through and upgrade 2 !!! Handsets both to 128gb iPhone 7 plus which I was told we would get on release day. after many issues with upgra...

• 11 replies
  • 4 kudos

Apparently, O2 don't have a stock control system?!?!

So, I know this is yet another iPhone 7/7 Plus upgrade delay thread but are O2 really telling the truth when they say they have no way to checking stock levels at local stores?!?Surely any good retail firm know exactly what stock it has both centrall...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stuck with 2 accounts

So I received my new iPhone 7 unfortunately when ordering it I set up a new O2 account rather than just upgrading my existing account. So now I want to close one of the O2 accounts and move the old number to my new phone.However after 4 phone calls a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 7 Launch - Plans?

Thought it would be fun to create a launch thread,for your iPhone 7 plans!!! My iPhone 6, 2 year contract with O2, naturally comes to an end this September - just in time for the iPhone 7 launch. Lets hope the 7 doesn't come with yet another 2 year c...

DinoF by Level 12: Nimble
  • 108 replies
  • 0 kudos

In-store iPhone 7 query experience

I just went into the O2 store in Maidenhead to ask about stock, the staff in there were so rude and unhelpful! I am on the "new phone on us" 30gb tariff and I explained this to the guy in there and that I was wondering when I might be able to get my ...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

What will WE get

With the text received today it has got me thinking, O2 can shove their 25% extra data for 6 months. If I wanted more data I would have got a bigger contract. What can we realistically expect from O2 to at least apologise for the disgusting way we ha...

• 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 7

So I just got my iPhone 7 this morning to realise they have gave me the wrong phone! I ordered the jet black 128gb and they have sent me the matte black 128gb has anyone else had this issue??

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! waiting for PAC Code 50 minutes on Chat then 40 minutes on hold

Chat Conversation Start 3:14PM i have been trying to get my PAC Code and have been transferred through 3 different CHAT departments and 50 minutes before finally getting a phone number to ring. I have now been on hold for 39 minutes waiting to speak ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 7/7plus

As we're all aware the issues that's been going on with delivery of all our new devices however has there been any new updates on expected delivery dates or times I'm still currently waiting for my own but still heard nothing in the way of txt or ema...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos