cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Open Code

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I've just got an O2 Open code which offers a 30% discount on the air time tarriff. Can this code only be used when I take out a new O2 Refresh contract?....and does it have to be done in store? Why can't it be done online or over the phone? Thanks

Message 1 of 29
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi and Welcome to the Forum,

The code has to be used instore as i understand it.

From o2's site.....

"4. See one you like? We'll text you a voucher code. Take this in store to get the offer."

If you call o2 Customer Services on 202 they will be able to advise you with this.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi and Welcome to the Forum,

The code has to be used instore as i understand it.

From o2's site.....

"4. See one you like? We'll text you a voucher code. Take this in store to get the offer."

If you call o2 Customer Services on 202 they will be able to advise you with this.

Message 2 of 29

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

http://static.o2.co.uk/www/docs/termsandconditions/o2open.pdf It can only be used instore all info is on the linked pdf

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 3 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. Just one more question....is the discount deducted from your monthly payment for every month of the contract or do you get the discount upfront in one payment. Thanks.

Message 4 of 29

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Monthly Discount

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 5 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a code and tried to sort it out recently, but the guy in the shop said I can't because the CW supplied my phone. The pdf file posted doesn't mention this?

Message 6 of 29

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I had a code and tried to sort it out recently, but the guy in the shop said I can't because the CW supplied my phone. The pdf file posted doesn't mention this?

Clause 4

4. The offer can only be redeemed in
an O2 retail store.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It also has to be a refresh contract, if you got it from CW then it wouldn't have been a refresh contract so wouldn't be eligible for the discount.

Message 8 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
From talking to a number of stores it can be added retrospectively. If you have bought your phone, whether in store or online, you should be able to bring it into a store and have the discount applied. Just bring in your code. This may be dependent on the store mind!
Message 9 of 29

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

As per the instructions here:

https://o2open.co.uk/O2Open/servlets/SignUp

It must be applied for within 28 days of taking out a contract:

https://o2open.co.uk/O2Open/servlets/SignUp

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 10 of 29