Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 4 - changing from contract to pay & go - No SIM issues

I have just upgraded my iphone 4 to iphone 6 and have given my Mum my old phone to use. She is currently on O2 Pay & Go. I have put her sim into the phone but it is currently showing 'No Service' do i need to unlock the phone with O2 or change the se...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charging my phone

My iPhone 6(refurbished) won't charge on an official iPhone charge cable and plug. My 5s charges fine.any ideas?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card

Hi, in a nutshell I lost my phone and put a bar on it, in the meantime ordered a new iPhone 6s & sim then old phone was found and returned. So am in possession of two phone and new and old sim.Am keeping new phone as wanted an upgrade. I spoke to o2 ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What's app

I have purchased extra data 16gb and am not able to use it away from internet why?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! prevent call charges in Mexico

Hi all, off to Mexico tomorrow and I've got a new phone. I now have an iPhone 6 and can't remember what else I need to turn off to stop my calls and texts going through a Mexican cellular network and make them use TUGo over wifi. I have turned off da...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5c emojis

Hi guys,Was wondering if o2 charges if you use emojis in sms messages on an iPhone 5c?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Message Charges WARNING

This is my first post on the Community website here goesIf you send an emoji character or send a message over 160 or send a picture in an email you will be charged for a picture message 33p. I think it's disgusting the way they do not advertise these...

• 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

iOS 9.3 beta

I am looking forward to the impending iOS 9.3 update. Sent to beta so it should be distrubuted to us mere mortals soon. Here is a list of the main features: Night shiftTouchID for NotesMore personalised News articlesMultiuser improvements for Health ...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPhone 5 just gone down for calls

hi, Is anyone else having problems with their IPhone with calls. If you dial an O2 number there is no dialling tone or anything but text messages are coming through. My husband and myself both have the same phone so is it a network problem?

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos