Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6 locked to O2, but bought somewhere else.

Hi, I am an O2 Pay & Go customer, and I have a Nexus 6 phone for myself, that I use with my O2 account. I have bought an iPhone 6 on eBay (supposedly operator unlocked) for a relative who lives in South America, and used my O2 SIM card to activate it...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using iPad in France & Spain without using data roaming.

We are travelling from the UK,through France to Southern Spain. We will be taking about a week for the journey. I have an ipad with an O2 sim card in which I have used in the past, in the UK, to buy a months data. I would like to be able to use my ip...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6S Plus screen issue (maybe 6S too)?

Hello,I received my iPhone 6S Plus space grey today and I may have a issue with my device as I immeddiately noticed that there are some faint black blurry borders around my screen. It starts off at the edges of the screen and becomes fainter towards ...

• 66 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Info missing ?

Hi, am new to the community but have been an iPhone 5s user for a while. Regarding 'No Caller ID' and 'unknown' calls received. My query is not about who is calling but the associated network info. Previously one would get (1) the date of the call, (...

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

ios 9.2 released

just downloading now but here is the list of updatesThis update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:Apple Music improvementsYou can now create a new playlist when adding a song to a playlistYour most recently changed playlist is now listed...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking an iphone from previous 02 contract.

Hi, I have recently taken out a new contract (iphone 6s plus) have had a previous contract with 02 for an iphone 5s. I would now like to use the 5s as a work phone on the vodaphone network and need some advice regarding the process for unlocking the ...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Voicemail on Iphone 5s

I had voice mail working on my phone and somehow it's disappeared. I've tried 1750 get three beeps no difference to the voicemail. Phone just keeps ringing. I have not got Tu Go on my phone. Can anyone help? Val

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! email or written techical assistance

Where is the email or written support from 02?The people on the phone mean well but don't have the knowledge. At least if I get an answer to the above I can begin to resolve the issue yours tursly dave

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Activating sim

Hi, I am am currently out of the UK and in Germany I'm going to switch from EE to O2. I have ordered the sim and will get it delivered over to Germany, however I need to keep my old number. EE have issued me with the PAK code. Will it work if I activ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! spam e-mail

i stupidly opened an e-mail from tescos { at the time was looking for something on tescos website} then took my eye off the ball and opened up a spam e-mail. i realised straight away and contacted 02 through live chat and thought it was sorted but to...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos