Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Data not being used

So my big bundle allowance kicked in on the 15th and I can use my minutes and my texts but not my data! I tried turning my iPhone off then on again but still nothing! Anyone able to tell me why and how to fix it? Thanks x

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Upgrade contract but my daughter caught it and pressed the upgrade for 12 months when it should be 30 days instead. Could I change it back as require new phone in new year and was gonna upgrade to complete contract then

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling my contract

Hello- I would like to know how to cancel my contract as transfer my number to a new phone and network.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Standard / Large View on iPhone 6

Hello. I have bought my husband an iPhone 6 for Xmas. When I started to set it up for him I had to choose between standard or large view. Will he be able to change this later on if he wishes?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No 4G coverage ever!!

I own an iPhone 5c White with an O2 4G contract (phone came with the contract). My iPhone is 4G compatible and I have had numerous 4G SIM cards provided by O2 but still never had any 4G!I have been told by an O2 Guru in my local branch that this is t...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple releases iOS 8.1.2 with fix for missing ringtone bug and more

Apple releases iOS 8.1.2 with fix for missing ringtone bug and more Source : idownloadblog "Apple has released iOS 8.1.2 this afternoon with a handful of bug fixes and other improvements. Specifically, the release notes say the update addresses an is...

image.jpg
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 5

top left corner my phone wont stop saying searching?? and cant do anything as no network connection i persume?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Yahoo Mail issue on iPhone 5

I've an iPhone 5, with 5 email accounts on. Two are yahoo, one works fine, the other, my main one hasn't been able to update, send or receive any mail since Sunday. The same account is working fine on my iPod.I've tried a soft reset, I've tried delet...

Chriskit by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 4s unlock

Have iphone 4s locked to EE/Orange how can i use my o2 sim

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos