cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help for those seeking their iPhone 5 Delivery

Anonymous
Not applicable

Following on from the extensive iPhone 5 pre-orders thread which contains very useful information regarding other community members experiences (and lies) regarding their iPhone 5 delivery I and others thought it time we had a factual thread containing just the relevant information to help people, like me, still waiting for their new device!

So please post just the basic factual information:

1/ The date the phone was ordered.

2/ The method of ordering - By Phone to Customer Services/Upgrades/Business/Retentions or Online or in person in an O2 Shop

3/ Model of phone - Colour and Size.

4/ Current Status - Awaiting Allocation, In progress, Despatched, Delivered!

Please post the information regardless of when those lucky people who already have their phones actually received them and those of us who are STILL waiting can repost with any updates they have following chats with Guru's CS and others (but please keep it brief). Once you have posted that you have received your phone please do not repost the same information. Hopefuly this will keep the thread brief and factual and become a good resource for others over the next few weeks as clearly ringing O2 achieves nothing!

Let me kcik things off:

1/ Ordered 21st September 7.10am

2/ Via Business Retentions over the phone

3/ White 32GB

4/Awaiting Allocation - STILL after 4 weeks and 4 days!

Message 1 of 73
72 REPLIES 72

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wohooo just got an email with my order number, next day delivery yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Message 21 of 73

Bez89
Level 3: Thinker
  • 66 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I got the email today, to say phone has been despatched. Used my tracking number, and the courier has the parcel. It's next day delivery service, so fingers crossed should have the phone tomorrow. wink

Message 22 of 73

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93989 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

After all that, the courier tracking thing is telling me it will be delivered tomorrow, excited much

Message 24 of 73

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone, although I'm new to the forum I have been watching watching watching this thread to see when everyone seems to be getting their iPhone 5's delivered , as I ordered mine on line on 3rd Oct ( white 16gb) and have heard nothing. I finally gave in today and did live chat with a guru.... To be told that O2 were expecting a delivery in the next 24-48 hours and to expect my shiny new phone to arrive in 3-5 working days. Yeah,right ! thinks I !!! So I thought I should share the good news that the 'my orders' page has changed in the last few minutes from 'in progress' to 'complete' with a tracking number alongside it!!!! OMG. Can this actually be real??!! No email or text yet..... But I think O2 have got a big batch to send to us!

Message 25 of 73

jonsie
  • 93989 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Annnnnd because of my continuous rants iv been upgraded from a newcomer to a novice, now the day cannot get better! wink

Message 27 of 73

jonsie
  • 93989 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hope everyone receives there iphone5 soon slight_smile
Message 29 of 73

Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Very Happy

Anyone here not got notification of delivery?

Message 30 of 73