Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours from 15 May...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charge leads failing

Anyone have problems with iphone 5c charge leads. Mine has blown 3 now and the phone looses charge very quickly

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Want to use location services on iPhone when in France. Does this mean I will get large charges?

HiGoing skiing in France and I have an app on my iPhone which can tell me where I am on the mountain so it must be some sort of GPS. It says I have to keep location services on. Does this mean I will get charged a lot and will I have to keep data roa...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! can't connect to internet?

My phone says i have 3G but when i go on the internet it says internet not connected, i checked my settings and my internet is turned on, i've tried turning my phone on and off but still nothing. This has happened before and it wouldn't let me get on...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 5 Internet issue

Hi With my phone contract I got 1gb of Internet which I was informed at the time would be more than enough for day to day Internet browning, however this is running out within a week When I speak to people about it they say I must be downloading lots...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Buying iPhone 5c from abroad

Hi, going to Singapore soon and thinking of getting an Iphone 5c over there as much cheaper. Would get from an Apple store, so would be unlocked. Would that definitely work in the UK with my O2 sim? Thanks

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5/5s Case Review.

As I have just upgraded to the iPhone 5s I wanted a case to compliment it. After looking at many Internet Shopping Sites and High-Street Stores and chats through previous threads, I have opted to purchase the Official iPhone 5s Case in Black - Anilin...

iPhone5s case.jpg red iphone 5s case.jpg
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not receiving calls or texts

Sorry if this is a problem that has been dealt with on the forum but I can't it if it has. Quite simply I have an iPhone 4s and periodically it won't ring when I'm called and I just get a voicemail and texts don't come through for hours sometimes day...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sound like a Darlek

I've had my phone checked by apple and they say its fine, yet in and out when I phone different people from London to Bristol and even Plymouth I get told I sound like a darlek, we end our call and the person then phones me back and the phone is fine...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loss of Service In DE4 4JA, Wirksworth, Derbyshire

Can anyone help please. I have spoken to "Gurus" in India(?) and sent a message to the complaints team, who reply that it will take 7working days to get me an answer. Since Thursday 5th December I have had no service in my street. Walking about 500 y...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos