Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5c unlocking when and how much?

Any idea how long before O2 will give the option of unlocking the new iPhone 5c handsets and the likely cost? Seen that it was 6 months for the iPhone 5.Also once unlocked will the phone remain sim free (as if you had bought direct from apple) or wil...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Just switched from by to iPhone (pay monthly)

HiSo basically I just got my new iPhone today with a new micro sim. Put it in everything all working only thing is I don't have all my data from the contract (minutes, text, 4g). So I read something about keeping your old number for the phone so I ha...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

UNABLE TO MAKE/ RECEIVE CALLS OR TEXTS

Unable to make or receive calls/texts. Tried to restore the phone but unable to disconnect Find My Phone app.Apple want to charge £166.00 plus pp to fix. Anyway out of this please

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Having trouble with my iphone 5 now its on ios7

Hello, I have looked for a solution on this board but thought it quicker to make my own,ever since I downloaded ios7 on to my iphone 5, its been a nightmare.After someone suggested I reset all setting etc, its been worse!My battery life lasts a few h...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3G, E or GPRS question - what is the difference?

Hi, I've had a Iphone 5c since launch day and I was really impressed with it, particularly it's signal strength and internet speed on 3G. Since the IOS 7.0.3 update, I can't keep 3G, and drop to E or even GPRS. I can't recall ever seeing this before ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 mail via iPad2

I have been useing my iPAD via wifi only device for over a year without many problems. I now have problems sending emails and recieving emails, i have tried to set up account again and it no longer excepts the settings. Can anyone advice me on the co...

Resolved! No service Central London

I'm in W1H west london and have no service, but the service report for the area says it's fine, when I go to my settings it says the mobile network is no longer available.

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accidental damage confused ?

Hi can anybody help me here I fell on the way to work and when I arrived there I realised my drinks bottle had cracked and leaked into my bag my phone which was in a separate compartment didn't show any sign of being wet but would not switch on I hav...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old number - new phone

I've joined O2 from Vodafone and have requested my old number be transferred over. Got the PAC number, followed the instructions etc. My old phone now is not connecting (as expected) and I was told my number would be transferred to the new handset by...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems at the check out when trying to upgrade

Hi! About an hour ago I tried to upgrade my iphone 3gs to a 4s online, but after I entered my debit card details and clicked to confirm the payment I recieved an error message saying my order could not be completed at that time, or something along th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos