cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

embassy1976
Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Be time to upgrade to the 8 by the time the bloody thing gets here 😅 Got mates on three and Vodafone that got they're Jb 256's last week. Total joke
Message 2761 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I switched to BT Mobile as O2 were quoting daft delivery dates - received my iPhone 7+ 128GB JB last Thursday.

Spoke with the O2 CS yesterday to sort out my PAC code and he said they were having a nightmare getting stock in and was keen to know where I managed to acquire my JB iPhone. Advisor agreed with my reasons for leaving and stated they'd lost a lot of customers already to other providers.

He still managed to get me to part with £30 as they're doing a 'bundle' deal which includes, iPhone 7+ Case, Screen Protector, 1m Cable and Power Bank.

Message 2762 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Please don't shhot the messenger 😀🔫
Just been told o2 have received a shipment of JB's
Was told to expect an email in the next 24 hours with delivery details, dpd etc...

I ordered +128 jb on 9/9 @1600

Fingers crossed everyone although not going to hold my breath been lied to before by o2 as have most of us.
But this did sound promising
Message 2763 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Was also told they had a large amount of stock in so hopefully everyone will get there phones soon X 

Message 2764 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous @Olamilekan

I so hope o2 have actually told the truth! I ordered same time as you same phone & @Olamilekan a bit before us! I will look forward to a message in next 24hrs will keep you updated on here & on other thread!

Fingers crossed!

Message 2765 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous @Anonymous

Let us know whether you get notification that yours is on the way - unfortunately I was also told the 'we've just had a big shipment story a couple of weeks back - which proved to be nonsense. 

The girl at Cust Svs that I just spoke with said that Cust Svs reps are not told when a shipment is due, and are usually told to work from the list of expected dates that is published on the website... i.e. Iphon 7 Plus 128GB Matt Black = 'up to more than 6 weeks'.

I suspect that they are just telling us what we want to hear to get us off the phone - I do feel for the CS reps too though, they must be getting an earful from everyone - and it's not their fault that their company are having a shocker. 

Message 2766 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous It was the upgrade team I spoke with & they were the ones that had said about the amount of stock they received today. Not sure if that makes a difference x 

Message 2767 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
We can all hope, they said my order had been sent to the warehouse ready for dispatch in the next 24 hours.
Mmmmmm 🤔
Message 2768 of 3,109

Olamilekan
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 4 Solutions
@Anonymous if it is true I would be having a party tomorrow lool.
I ordered just before you.

Can I ask who told you that CS or live chat? ?
Message 2769 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

wow after seeing so many people on here STILL waiting for news on their pre-ordered iphone it really makes me wonder if i will even see mine before christmas 😞 

i ordered a matt black 128gb plus on the 4th of this month looks like ive got two hopes,  bob hope and no hope of getting my phone in the next month or so 😞  Ive been with out a phone since late august as I pre ordered the note 7 and then had to switch to iphone.

i guess its even more waiting around for me. 

Message 2770 of 3,109