Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Moving my photos

Hi there my internal storage is low, how can I move all my photos to my SD card?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone rings me

I have a samsung GT-S5830 on pay as you go for some unknown reason i keep getting a phone calls from my own number on my phone. The phone doe`s not ring but leaves me a missed call message, when I check details it is my own number with the prefix of ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S2 shutting down

Hi, anyone had problems with there galaxy s2 powering off when in idle mode, had two replacement handsets upto now and they both have done the same thing, the only way to power the handset back up is to take the battery out and re insert, o2 have bas...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia S Water Damage

I have a Sony Xperia S and dropped it in a puddle is there anything I can do to get it working again?Please HELP x I've got loads of photos stored and it won't connect to my laptop either.Colleen

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 numbers on 1 phone

HelloI have a Samsung SIII and want to add a second number to the phone, is this possible? If so, how?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Google Nexus 7 - connecting query

I am about to buy a Nexus 7 and have a couple of queries if anyoine can help me? Should I go for the wifi only or wifi plus 3GSecondly, anyone know the best/cheapest way to connect? I will not have wifi at the house I am moving to. I have seen the o2...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tethering tablet to phone

I have a Nexus 4 phone and a Nexus 7 tablet (both not locked to any provider).I want to tether the two so the tablet uses the phone connection.O2 help says its possible but doesn't take me any further.How do I do it?Are there any reasons why I should...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New HTC One launched

Looks interesting. I wonder if O2 will carry this:http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2013/02/new-htc-one-revealed-with-sense-5-0/#p3n

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How do I get my phone to upgraded phone to work?

Hi,I upgraded from a blackberry on a 12 month contract to a 24 month contract for the Samsung s3. I recieved the phone today but how do I get it working? I cant put the old sim in the new phone as its a different size and the new sim wont make calls/...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos