cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving my photos

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there my internal storage is low, how can I move all my photos to my SD card?
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi Sharon. just looked again and it's right at the bottom of the screen below what you've described. I've just updated to the new software, I don't know if that makes a difference?
tb

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
PS Forgot to say have an Xperia T slight_smile
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi. go to settings, then storage, scroll down to the last heading ' transfer data to sd card' . go into that and tick the box you want.
good luck.
tb
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi tb, there is no option to transfer data to sd card, the only options are unmount sd card & erase data on sd card
Sharon
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi Sharon. just looked again and it's right at the bottom of the screen below what you've described. I've just updated to the new software, I don't know if that makes a difference?
tb
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi tb, I cant dload the new update until I make space in my internal storage 😞 I may have to transfer the photos to my pc then delete them from my phone, dload the update then put my photos back lol
Sharon
Message 6 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144834 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions
Connect phone to PC then just drag and drop from your internal storage to SD card.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 7