Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Connecting Galaxy S5 to laptop

Hi All, I seem to have developed a problem connecting my galaxy s5 to my laptop with the usb cable. It plugs in and charges fine (and shows up on the phone that it's connected as a media device) but doesn't show up on my laoptop. Any clues? Thanks! H...

Resolved! Where is lollipop?

I just want a date from O2 for the release of lollipop how can this be difficult? Two have past since Vodafone updated the note 3 why are we waiting so long?

Nexus 6 Switching Off Randomly

My Nexus 6 has been randomly turning itself off for the past 6 weeks, I sent it back to o2 for repair and after 12 days it was returned having had the software reinstalled (something I did before sending it off and telling them it made no difference ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Note 4 wireless charging

Hi all. Quick question for a rainy Sunday morning. Will my wireless charging plate i use on my Lumia (its an official Nokia one) charge a note 4 when combined with the wireless s view cover?Just researching cases ready for new phone and don't really ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy Apollo

Can anyone tell me if there is a problem with this model, as it drains both battery, and credit, without being used?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Photos not displaying in the gallery

Hi, I am having an escalating problem with displaying photos in the gallery. It started with a few recent photos not displaying, just a black default pic and it saying it can't open the file. In My files it shows a .jpg file but still will not displa...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! htc m7 lollipop update

Just wondering as I'm a Tesco mobile user which uses the o2 network will I receive the update same time as o2 users or will I have to wait for Tesco thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

internet

why cant i use internet if i have £1 credit? 

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LG G3

i have two g3s one of which is running cm12(android 5.0.2) im wanting to restore back to as new as my other has 5.0 now, i was wandering where i can get the factory image of the g3 with 5.0 the only factory image available is the 4.4 and i have tried...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos