Any ideas as to the best phone for this type of usage

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
In all honesty a Blackberry is by far the best but they don't come without drawbacks (BB bolt on on older devices for example).
However, saying that, any modern high end smartphone will do a good enough job for 99% of users....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I agree, I use an Android and it works fine with several email accounts.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

As long as you have the correct IMAP/pop3 settings most modern smart phones perform ok. There are so many apps out there that do an excellent job. I too use Android without problems for various email accounts.

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
iPhone.

slight_smile
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

i cancel my contract last week to go back to pay as u go i also ask to keep my number .but still ur sending emails to say to price has gone up how many times do i have to do this before u do anything

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

i cancel my contract last week to go back to pay as u go i also ask to keep my number .but still ur sending emails to say to price has gone up how many times do i have to do this before u do anything

Good Morning,

We are customers here like you so don't have access to your account details.

I would suggest you either ring CS on 4445 from your phone or use the Live Chat Option to ask them to again check your details.

http://www.o2.co.uk/mobile/contactus

I'm guessing the e mail is automated from O2 and as you've only just changed contracts its a crossover glitch.

Message 7 of 7