Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Swapping sim cards between iPhone and a Sony

I have an iPhone 5c and my son has a Xperia M4 Aqua, they both have nano sim cards and are on thr same contract (monthly). Unfortunately, he doesnt like his Sony so I have offered us to swap phones. Can I just swap the cards over myself and he can st...

mark245 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shabby customer service

O2 customer for several years. Called customer service today about my balance saying zero, when i've got several pounds credit. Told my mobile data used credit. Explained that later my balance would be correct then incorrect again. Told mobile data, ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

unable to receive texts from 1 contact

I can send and receive text messages and make/recieve calls from all contacts apart from 1 contact (the one I text the most) I can make/recieve calls to/from her and I can send texts to her no problems, she always gets them straight away, most of tim...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loss of Phone Connectivity

I have an on going problem where my phone will simply stop receiving calls and text messages. According to the phone display I have a connection to o2 as I have both a full set of bars and it says "02-UK" on the display.If I simply reboot my phone it...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy S3 Mini call volume

Hi I have spoken to 02 a couple of times and they have sent me a new sim but i still have the same problem. My call volume is so low that people cant hear me when they call, i can hear them though. I have checked the volume is up at max but that doen...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charging a Samsung Galaxy ace 4

I only seem to have a powerbar charger kit to charge my phone and no instructions. Do I need more? I can charge it from my computer.

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S6 Edge App sort (alphabetically)

I have just got the new S6 Edge and have been trying to find how to sort all of my apps into alphabetical order, but there seems to be no way of doing it. I have looked on google and this problem seems to be happening in the UK after the different ca...

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! server password has been changed!!!!

Hi I keep getting a "sign-in failed" notification" on my samsung galaxy phone. It says the server password has been changed. Input the changed password.WHAT DOES THIS MEAN....HELP

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My HTC One Mini will no longer connect to mobile data

For the last five days I have been unable to connect to mobile data. The live chat people tell me that it's because there's a mast down in my area but my son is also on O2 and he has no problem connecting even when sitting next to me. Any ideas?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HP Slate Tablet use abroad

I have a HP Slate tablet which I have used abroad with Wifi and it works brilliantly. However next month I will be taking it to Spain and for a few days I will be without WiFi.. The Slate came with its own HP datapass which is fine for limited use in...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos