cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

note 4 cases and screen protectors

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have the galaxy note 4 and cant seem to getvthe flip wallet wallet cover case and the hard screen protectors (not the stick on ones) anywhere. Help?!!
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you checked out samsungs online style shops or eBay , Amazon, play.com or mobilefun ?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you checked out samsungs online style shops or eBay , Amazon, play.com or mobilefun ?
Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144873 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
S View and Flip cases on Samsung website.
Also check out Amazon etc.
I got a couple of cheap cases off Amazon whilst I decide what to go for.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144873 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
Samsung store link http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/mobile-devices/mobile-accessories
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 123298 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

I can confirm they have them on Amazon and Ebay. I checked them out when looking for my Note 3 flip cases

I wanted a specific colour and they seemed to have all colours in stock in both places...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've got the Spigen case off eBay, paid £24.99 for it but I must say it was worth every penny! Dropped the phone like twice and it bounced off without a scratch! Worth looking at IMO.

Message 6 of 6