Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sim not working after upgrade

Hi, I upgraded my phone contract at carphone warehouse on Wednesday, and was told that everything should be up and running within 24 hours. But here i am on Friday and still no service.I've been not O2 customer service who just told me to keep turnin...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android Security Flaw

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-28790583Worrying when we sell existing phones to recyclers?Worrying when we send Try The Tech handsets back?Discuss

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wi fi setting keeps switching itself to manual proxy??

Hello. I have Motorola Moto G and i have a slight problem in that sometimes the wi-fi setting (under advanced options) keeps switching to "Manual Proxy" even though i've countlessly saved it as no proxy (None). When this occurs i can't access webpage...

Resolved! WiFi or no Wifi?

Hi All, I'm new here and not technical at all. I bought a £10 bundle and I have noticed that when I turn Wifi on it takes a pound off my remaining credit. When the Wifi is off it seems to understand it is part of the bundle? I thought using my Wifi I...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how do i receive an open code

dear sirsi have just gone on to o2open.co.ukeveryone is saying i should have an open code . where do i get 1 from ??????????

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Phone

I am about to buy a Samsung S4 but not from O2. Once I have bought it I want to keep my O2 account and my phone number. Can anyone give my step by step info. I'm getting on a bit (78) and although reasonably PC literate, I have no experience at all o...

• 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! KitKat upgrade causing major problems

Hi, I have a Moto G and have seen many issues with the KitKat upgrades and have some with my phone. The main one is that the phone will not receive calls perhaps 20% of the time; the calls go to voicemail and then O2 sends me a missed call message. I...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

S5 V LG G2

Hello and good afternoonHope everyone is doing good and wellJust a quick suggestions my brother wants to keep one phone his got s5 and lg2I told him keep the s5 but he likes the g2 lolWhat u guys think and would prefer ??

• 54 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UNABLE TO MAKE OR RECEIVE CALLS IN THE OFFICE SINCE MONDAY : SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3

I am having problems since Monday 4th of August, when I am in the Office SE1 8NZ I noticed I cannot make or receive calls..when someone rings me it goes directly to my VM. I didn't notice that until the next day. I had an urgent missed phone call and...

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC ONE (M8) not working with bury 9068

Hi everyone,i've recently has a Bury 9068 installed in my car (the HTC one is on the compatabliity list) and everytime i connect the handsfree kit reboots itself. I've tried it with a friends Iphone and my girlfriend galaxy s4 and they work correctly...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos