cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail notifications

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a Motorola Moto G on Pay&Go and recently received a voicemail notification - even after listening to it (there is nothing in it), the notification does not go away and there does not seem to be an option to delete it; swiping to the right does not work. Voicemail does not actually appear in any of the menus even after selecting the notification and holding. As far as I am aware I do not have an access code to dial the Moto G from a landline and access the voicemail remotely.

Picking the notification dials and uses up my balance. What can I do?

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Good job slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great to see that you solved the issue with the help of user's advice @cadmaster! Remember that the community is always here to help!:smileyhappy: 

Message 12 of 15

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Great to see that you solved the issue with the help of user's advice @@Anonymous! Remember that the community is always here to help!:smileyhappy: 

Here help we for......Thai speak!

Message 13 of 15

Liz5
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Settings > Apps - All > Phone > Clear Data. Simples.  Thanks YouTube

Message 14 of 15

MI5
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Until you restart the phone.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 15