Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Weird noise when dialling

When dialling I get this weird noise, almost as though it is under water. Needless to say it didn't happen when I went to my nearest O2 store and got them to test it. Does anyone else have this happening?

Samsung j3 2016

why does my Samsung j3 2016 not accept any memory cards i have had it since April 2o18

rylo64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Android Security Patch Level?

Hi I've a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge on O2, purchased on contract from Carphone Warehouse.The handset is standard and has NOT been rooted. CSC is G935FXEU1BPK2. The last installed Android Security Patch Level is 1st Nov 2016. Why is this so far behind - ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! complaints team does it exist???

Does anyone know of any other way to contact the complaints team?I logged a complaint a month ago and have only received the auto response. Despite calls logged and notes added against my account and numerous follow up emails.O2 does anyone look at t...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to turn off voicemail on Samsung Galaxy S3

Hi Guys How do you turn off Voice mail When I had an iPhone it was just call ##21# but that does not work with my Samsaung Galaxy S3, how do you do it with the S3 Thanks Jeanette

• 42 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Apps V Calls

When I am using BBC iPlayer, and my phone is called from a landline it always goes straight to voicemail. However, under the same circumstances but called from another mobile, the phone 'mutes' the app and rings normally. Does the community think thi...

CJC1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Puk Kode

I need check my puk kode but i dont have my puk kode on my o2 card.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ripping music onto my Note 8

I’ve recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Now using my Windows 10 PC, WMP set to rip CD’s uncompressed I can normally transfer the rip right over to my Sony XZ Premium without a problem. The Note 8 for some strange reason seems to compress the fi...

Resolved! Phone Re-Booting after Upgrade

Last night my S7 Galaxy Edge performed an upgrade. Now it keep re-booting every few minutes. I've tried Reset settings, didn't help,

Poplarman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos