Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Apps V Calls

When I am using BBC iPlayer, and my phone is called from a landline it always goes straight to voicemail. However, under the same circumstances but called from another mobile, the phone 'mutes' the app and rings normally. Does the community think thi...

CJC1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Puk Kode

I need check my puk kode but i dont have my puk kode on my o2 card.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ripping music onto my Note 8

I’ve recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Now using my Windows 10 PC, WMP set to rip CD’s uncompressed I can normally transfer the rip right over to my Sony XZ Premium without a problem. The Note 8 for some strange reason seems to compress the fi...

Resolved! Phone Re-Booting after Upgrade

Last night my S7 Galaxy Edge performed an upgrade. Now it keep re-booting every few minutes. I've tried Reset settings, didn't help,

Poplarman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S8 Oreo update

The Oreo update is now being rolled out in Germany, Poland and India.Does O2 have a release date yet?

CraigR by Level 4: Observant
  • 270 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Android o2 firmware update and wifi calling

Every time I update the firmware on my Samsungg s8 it turns off the wifi calling For example, the latest update was performed yesterday. Wifi calling was again turned off, having been turned on before. version : G950FXXU2CRED

disrember by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Locked to o2 vs simfree unlocked phone...

Hi, Please can someone let me know when there is a new Android OS update available if those updates are available at the same time on locked o2 phones? or do we have to wait for o2 to add their branding etc before locked phones get the update? Thanks...

_Az_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Earphone jack doesn't work

I've only had my S8&am very dispappointed that the headphone jack doesn't work no matter what headphones I try it plays through the speaker,I'd like O2 to sort this problem but samsung have been excellent&Are offering to send out a courier to pick up...

Resolved! Nokia 5 Data Connection Usage

Hi, I have a Nokia 5 on Pay as you go, I have turned off Mobile Data but every day i have a message saying I have used 2p of my £3 limit, how is the device using Mobile data when I have turned it off? Help Please

IHugs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sync mobile to laptop

How do I sync. my samsung A3 2017 with my windows 10 laptop?

roger41 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos