B52
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Unlocking

Huawei p smart been trying for month to get unlocked.. please help
Topics: 509
Solutions: 10,019

Re: Unlocking

@B52 How to here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Unlocking-an-O2-phone-to-use-a-different-SIM-card/ba-p/1... but you may need the help of @EmilieT too.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
B52

Thanks again..M15 message d Marjo yesterday..but no reply..so have messaged EmilieT just now..
Community Manager

Hi @B52, and welcome to the forum Wave I've just replied to your Private Message now, and once I have all the information I need we'll get someone to look into this for you Smiley Happy

Thanks @MI5 for the mention!

We're looking for new Community members!

→ Check out these lovely quotes from our existing community members! 
  → Join our forum by registering here 
5 reasons to belong to the O2 community

B52

Hi.. @EmilieT got some information re unlocking last week.saying team onto it. but phone still locked..Is there any more updates please.
Community Manager

Hi @B52, the guru who called you last week requested the unlock code from the manufacturer, and as soon as they have more information they will give you another callback - however as they have told you this may take up to 6 weeks. If I hear anything further on my end I will let you know, otherwise you'll next get an update from the gurus as soon as they have one Smiley Happy

We're looking for new Community members!

→ Check out these lovely quotes from our existing community members! 
  → Join our forum by registering here 
5 reasons to belong to the O2 community

B52

Thanks for your help EmilieT.. Still so frustrating, playing..this waiting game..O2 shop should never have sold me a locked phone. In the first place.. They told me would be unlocked in few days not FEW MONTHS. UNHAPPY.. Customer..