Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy J3 2017

Gloria
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Bought my new phone September and has been working well.  Re-charged it yesterday, received a text this morning.  Had not used it for the rest of the day until I tried to use it and it is completely dead.  

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Gloria
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank you, called the Guru, she was very helpful and is sending me a replacement phone.  I have recently changed from EE to o2 and so far am very impressed with help and service.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gloria Have you tried a similar charger? You could contact Samsung for a repair 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair/

Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Hold the power button and volume down together for around 20 to 30 seconds to see if it resets itself.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning @Gloria and welcome to our community. slight_smile How are you getting on with your phone - did the suggestions above help at all or is it still not working?

Message 4 of 6

Gloria
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank you, called the Guru, she was very helpful and is sending me a replacement phone.  I have recently changed from EE to o2 and so far am very impressed with help and service.

Message 5 of 6

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Thanks for coming back to give us an update about this @Gloria. I just caught up with your topic. slight_smile Glad to hear you got it replaced - fingers crossed no more issues and everything goes well. Have a great weekend ahead!

Message 6 of 6