Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Pink line down screen on Samsung S7

Hello I have noticed a line down the screen on my S7. It started off as an orange line, changed to a green line and has now changed to a pink line. After leaving my phone for a few minutes, the line seems to change colours but has now returned to a p...

Andy_31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem

Can't change ring duration or switch on or off voice mail with correct codes. When i attempt these actions i always get this message after dialling the relevant code. Call forwarding connection problem or invalid MMI code when no reply for all speech...

Resolved! ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Hello. i was wondering if anyone out there had any ideas about an issue that has come up over the weekend, an issue that is proving to be very frustrating. I'm a member of an art site called Deviantart, and since Sunday morning each time I try to acc...

Anno78 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! j3 keeps closing apps

hi the apps on my j3 keep closing even after re-setting to factory settings ,any help in trouble shooting would be appreciated. thanks marleyboy

marleyboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

mobile data not working

Hi I have just purchased a Huawei P20 Pro The calls and messaged and wifi is working, however the mobile data doesnt seem to be working at all.I have tried switching on and off but still nothingCan anyone help?Thank youKatie

Resolved! Unlocking an O2 phone

I have just been issued with an unlock code from O2 for an old Samsung S6 that I am giving to someone for Christmas. I want to change the number over at Christmas so can someone tell me if the code issued on 22 November will still work in 6-7 weeks t...

jst123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi call

I have a problem with the range gsm at home which makes it difficult for me to contact others. I would like to know if it is possible to set WiFi call in xperia xz.?

Martha1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia 5.1 Android One and o2 sim

Every single power on the Phone ask to save the Sim APN selection choice of 2 APN's, I have to reselect and save every single time. Does any one know if this is a Nokia Fault or an O2 fault Thanks for any help

TinyTal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to increase ring time

Even after O2 customer service told to me to input **61*901*11*30# to increase ring time to 30 seconds before voicemail kicks in, and press call on my Samsung Galaxy S7, it did not work. A message states " connection problem or invalid MMI code". Ple...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail Number Unknown

Ive just bought an S7 a few hours ago. Its coming up Voicemail Number Unknown, when i click it already has 901 in it i cant change it to anything else to change it back to 901. Ive cleared the phone data and cache and it goes untill i restart the pho...

PhilLFC85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos