cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repair Times - Online Function

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

First post, so let me get my apologies out of the way.

Sorry this might be in the wrong section and sorry that it may have been asked a hundred times before. For some reason, this website goes incredibly slowly on my work's browser. It took me such a long time just to get this far!

I sent my S3 for a third repair on the 8th February 2013.

The helpful member of staff said he would get it replaced and shipped it back out for replacement.

The online repair status thing told me on the 12th February that the phone was on it's way back to the store.

Up until today, it is still saying it's 'on it's way back'. Is that a normal length of time for this to take?

I can't see anything online about how long repairs/replacements take and because I've been in to the store to ask a few times, I feel silly going back in there.

If the consensus is that these things take a month, then that's fine! It is just the fact that the repair status website changed to 'on it's way back' that confused me.

Any thoughts, anecdotes, advice and such is appreciated.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would call the store and ask if it is back - it may already be there.

It should take one or 2 days to get back to the store so if it isn't there yet, give Customer Services a call and ask them to check with Anovo/DPD what happened to the phone. That is the repair centre and/or the courier as you should have your phone back by now!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would call the store and ask if it is back - it may already be there.

It should take one or 2 days to get back to the store so if it isn't there yet, give Customer Services a call and ask them to check with Anovo/DPD what happened to the phone. That is the repair centre and/or the courier as you should have your phone back by now!

Message 2 of 2