Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement handset...

MercyWaters
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My 2 month old iphone went kaput this weekend. No function at all. O2 has sent me a replacement handset but it's a different colour (didn't say they were out of stock of mine during the call). I'm not happy with is as I'm stuck with it for 30 months and its HIDEOUS! Rang up today to be told to send my broken phone in (as originally instructed) to then call them back when they have recieved it (am I psychic or something?!) to which they will see what they can do. Before I send of my broken phone is there anyone else I can contact about getting a replacement or repair? Should I contact Apple or do I just stay going through o2? I don't think I'm being unreasonable in asking for the phone that I want...!? Who on earth would pay hundreds of pounds over 2.5 years for something they don't want?! 

Any advice welcome slight_smile

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144369 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
Return it a d wait for the correct colour.
No other choice really.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2