Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deposit

rosecottee
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello! I paid a £300 deposit for my phone and was told if i called up (which i obviously can’t) i could receive the deposit back into my bank account (which i need, as a student, to receive back ASAP) and if i didn’t call up before my third bill was taken out it would just get taken off my bill (which i can’t afford to do right now as I need the money back and was guaranteed by an o2 guru in store i would receive back in April.) I’m wondering how I will get this deposit back if i’m unable to get in contact with anyone in o2 and the silly automated services keep sending me in circles? :(((
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144648 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions

@rosecottee 

After paying 3 bills on time and in full you can request it back and it will be applied to your 4th bill.

You need to call to transfer it back to your bank account Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2