Did you mean: 

Get some Sense 6 knocked into your HTC One M7

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

How's that for a snazzy title? 😉

You heard me though, the latest KitKat w/ Sense 6.0 update is on it's way and rolling out across Europe, and should be hitting the UK soon. Once I get a heads up that it's available, i'll give everyone a little shout-out here but you too can keep your eyes peeled on the latest info here, direct from the horses mouth so to speak > http://www.htc.com/uk/go/htc-software-updates/

You can also check out the updates and changes that you'll notice once you upgrade from Sense 5.5 to 6 here > http://www.htc.com/us/go/sense-6-update/

Fan of HTC's Sense? Looking forward to the update?

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 74
73 REPLIES 73

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149521 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I realise that, my comment was partly tounge in cheek - should have used a 😉

We can never be sure what the expectations of some people are LOL

My phone has just re entered earths orbit and I'm hoping for a safe landing Bouncy

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 51 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable

Late last night and still now this update has started freezing at either 36mb (5%) or 594mb (90%). The 90% freeze is a real pain and has now happened to me around 10 times (such an unnecessary waste of bandwidth). Clearing updarer cache and data, manually removing downloaded zip, rebooting the phone etc - nothing is working. 

Message 52 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable

*updater

Message 53 of 74

MI5
  • 149521 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Late last night and still now this update has started freezing at either 36mb (5%) or 594mb (90%). The 90% freeze is a real pain and has now happened to me around 10 times (such an unnecessary waste of bandwidth). Clearing updarer cache and data, manually removing downloaded zip, rebooting the phone etc - nothing is working. 

The only thing you all can do is pester HTC to sort out their servers, although I guess they will do nothing as it will fix itself as more people get the update and the load decreases.

http://www.htc.com/uk/contact/phone/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 54 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine after many retries has just worked.:-) 

Message 55 of 74

MI5
  • 149521 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions
Good news - Now go play for a few hours slight_smile
Message 56 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just downloaded and installing as I write this...

For those who have it already, it is any good, and was it worth the wait?

Message 57 of 74

MI5
  • 149521 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions
Some new themes and more feeds on blinkfeed.
New ringtones and notification tones and new wallpapers - That's about it tbh.....
Message 58 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yay, got my new spaceship! It's shiny.
Message 59 of 74

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Good to hear @Anonymous slight_smile

Let us know how you get on after using it for a little while!

@Anonymous , how are you getting on with your's?

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 60 of 74