Did you mean: 

Get some Sense 6 knocked into your HTC One M7

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

How's that for a snazzy title? 😉

You heard me though, the latest KitKat w/ Sense 6.0 update is on it's way and rolling out across Europe, and should be hitting the UK soon. Once I get a heads up that it's available, i'll give everyone a little shout-out here but you too can keep your eyes peeled on the latest info here, direct from the horses mouth so to speak > http://www.htc.com/uk/go/htc-software-updates/

You can also check out the updates and changes that you'll notice once you upgrade from Sense 5.5 to 6 here > http://www.htc.com/us/go/sense-6-update/

Fan of HTC's Sense? Looking forward to the update?

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 74
73 REPLIES 73

Anonymous
Not applicable

been looking forward to this, still toying with the idea of an early upgrade to M8, Sense 6 will do nicely while i make my mind up

Message 2 of 74

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

been looking forward to this, still toying with the idea of an early upgrade to M8, Sense 6 will do nicely while i make my mind up

Sorry, only just saw this reply - I'm surprised you appear to be the only one, knowing how many One M7 folk we have around this forum.

Sense 6 will definitely give you a window into what an M8 would be like but sadly you won't get to experience any of it's impressive camera and photography features. Great way to sample the software side of things though.

Message 3 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable

Last I heard HTC wont roll it out till 11th June in the UK, then you guys at o2 need to do your testing on it etc...before releasing it to us.

Something tells me end of June at the earliest...... hope I'm wrong.

Message 4 of 74

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Historically, most HTC updates roll out at the same time for everyone 😉 We wouldn't be surprised to see it roll out on all networks at the same time, much like how Blackberry updates (the ones for all networks, not the network specific ones) so I'd suggest not being too worried about any testing/approval from our end.

Message 5 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hope your right - I may hold you to that slight_smile  Supposed to be a lot of good things in the sense 6 release & would be nice for my M7 model to get a fresh lick of paint.

Message 6 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable

Getting laughable now, been on to HTC live chat again today to see if the 11th was still correct, now they are saying it is out for the UK but is up to O2 when they release it.

Totally different story every day, to be honest dont believe HTC or O2, both contradict themselves.

Message 7 of 74

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
I've got an unlocked sim free phone so I'll let you know when I receive it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable

You should have it now then. I still think end of June at the earliest for o2 after all the different answers I keep getting.

Message 9 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable

Also have an unlocked HTC One here and still no update for me neither 😞

Message 10 of 74