Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Lollipop heading soon to entire Z-series

Afternoon everyone,We’ve got some news & info to share with our Sony Xperia Z, Z1, Z2 & Z3 series device users. This week Sony have announced their Android Lollipop rollout plans, starting with the Z3 and Z3 Compact in the Nordics and Baltics regions...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 222 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Storage question

So..I couldn't install an update today as it said I hadn't enough space. I have 16gb on my M8 .All my music is on my SD card, and apps and photos only amount to about 6gb. Apparently 'other' folder has about 8gb in it! What on earth is in there? x

Cairdeas by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help setting up new Galexy Ace 4?

Can anyone advise on getting my new phone up and running - transferring contacts for instance? Seems to rely totally on Google - or am I missing something? any help appreciated!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! s4

My phone won't switch on.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help with s5

Hi guys since yesterday my s5 back button has been working itself cutting me off websites apps the lot never had any new apps for ages it's just started doing it really bugging me now any help would be greatly appreciated.

nevzy31 by Level 4: Observant
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Note 4 Internet Problem

Im having trouble connecting to the internet via wifi. Says im connected to wifi but internet doesnt work. Works fine on my wifes iphone. Haven't changed anything on my phone and dont know where to look to see if there any issues

Software update. Storage space.

My Samsung Galaxy S4 keeps popping up with a Software update, but when I click to download it says the software update (1106.97 MB) could not be downloaded because there is not enough space. Now, I have checked internal memory and ext SD card and bot...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Picture messages

Hi, I have an s6 edge and am unable to receive picture messages, instead I receive a message with a pin asking me to access them online. This is very frustrating and I can't seem to find a way around it. I would appreciate any help or advice!Many tha...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Various Issues with HTC desire (updates, web, spam and network connections)

Hi I've got an HTC desire s and got a few problems I'd really like to fix on it. 1) Sometimes I get this spam message when on the web it gives me option of ok/proceed to continue but can't get out without turning phone off and on again, I can't remem...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos