Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Note 4 vs LG G4 - Plus are Lollipop issues on Note 4 solved?

I can upgrade my S4 in a couple of weeks, and I keep changing my mind between the Note 4 and LG G4. I know all the specs and have read many reviews of both, and have made a list of pros and cons of both. One of the cons of the Note 4 is that I've rea...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy Tab S 10.5 LTE - Lollipop Update.

So my Tab S updated to Lollipop a few hours ago - so I thought I would do a first glance review. In terms of performance I notice no difference from kit kat 4.4.2 - all seems very smooth as you would expect from this high end device. First thing I no...

Screenshot_2015-05-27-14-29-59.png Screenshot_2015-05-27-15-00-38.png Screenshot_2015-05-27-15-28-56.png Screenshot_2015-05-27-15-46-52.png
  • 8 replies
  • 4 kudos

Lollipop for Tab S 10.5

Just wondering if @Chris_K has any info about o2 releasing the lollipop update for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 cellular version? I believe Samsung have released it to unlocked versions and Vodafone UK has released it also, been checking for update ...

Kuribo by Level 3: Thinker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim card

Hello, i just upgraded from the samsung s5 to the s6, just waiting for it to bed delivered, but am wondering if 02 will send a nano sim out to replace the micro, or will i have to ring them?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Suspicious number causing charges

09825131803apparently (tho there is no sign of number in logs on my phone) This number called me and Ive been charged over £25 in call charges.??? Anyone have any ideas what his is?

• 28 replies
  • 1 kudos

how can i see photos on my sd card?? Sony xperia z3

I transferd data from my device to my sd card, I recognised it hafnt transferd my WhatsApp pictures, but it had moved all the photos I had taken over the weekend. How can I see these or transfer them back???? Help.

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nexus 5 Signal Problems

My Wife and I both have a Nexus 5 (mine is Black and hers is White) and we are experiencing signal problems.It will just randomly drop all signal and say "no signal" and then change to "emergency calls only" and they shoot right up to full bars.When ...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal in NR2 area

I'm in Norwich and since 4pm I don't have any network. I turn off my phone but it still the same. It's O2 problem, they told me on the chat, we must be patient

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos