cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pay monthly plans F&F 30% discount

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I am getting 30% F&F discount on £43 old style, I want upgrade for S5 no o2 has changed tariffs for example phone plan £20+airtime £23 will I get 30% discount on air time or now its 50% on airtime will be, I had query on phone o2 say it will 30% but my friend who work for o2 he says it will be 50% on airtime please help and confirm before I buy thanx
Message 1 of 27
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

You are best going through uk Cs on 202.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

If what you're being told is by an O2 employee / friend then this could be as it's told.

If your worried phone O2 on 202 again for official clarification as we are all customers here like you and can only surmise.

Or if your friend is frontline staff upgrade through him/her.

Let us know how you get on. slight_smile
Message 2 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
My friend works for O2 he says discount will apply on airtime and it should be 50% but on phone o2 employe say will be 30% really confused
Message 3 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Yes it is on airtime.

Did you speak uk Cs on 202 again ?

Do the upgrade in-store is my advice and ask the question before committing or as I said go through your friend.
Message 4 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes on chat been , o2 olny do refresh tariffs only
Message 5 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

You are best going through uk Cs on 202.

Message 6 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Right I will check it again O2 not offering me any better deal for S5 I am with o2 6 years but o2 only giving me same deal as for new customers not given me any loyalty customer deal
Message 7 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok

Good luck.

I do think it'll be 50%.

O2 offer a fair deal policy where both existing and new customers get the same deals.

The independents such as CPW can offer better deals and more choices of handset ,but cannot offer Refresh Tariffs or F&F.
Message 8 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 9 of 27

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149517 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions
F&F is 50% off airtime portion of tariff.
That's what I have so I know it is correct.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 10 of 27