Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

iPhone 6plus wifi connection to canon ip7250 printer

helloI am pulling my hair out trying to connect my phone to the printer. I bought a Canon Pixma ip7250 to use with my new phone as a complete novice I picked an air compatible printerI also downloaded two apps that are supposed to work but they can't...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LG GT540

help my gallery photos do not stay on when i want to view them they keep going off to the left any ideas please thank you Gail

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

recent upgrade

Hi, ive just upgraded from an iphone to a samsung s6 and want to keep my number im getting directed to a page that asks for the new chip number but i cant find it anywhere? Is there an easier way

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy Tab S 10.5 LTE Lollipop update - a few days on.

As promised a quick additional update on the Lollipop update on the Galaxy Tab S after a few days of using it. Absolutely no issues whatsoever! Battery life seems unaffected, and there are no noticeable issues with any of my apps - all the O2 apps wo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new phone

no service and do not know how to set it up

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nexus 5 - Duplicate Texts in Abundance!

Hi, Currently i have received the same 3 text messages from the same contact, just over 100 times. Sometimes it stops for maybe an hour or two, then it starts again. It is driving me crazy! The contact has spoken to their provider and can confirm no ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lollipop heading soon to entire Z-series

Afternoon everyone,We’ve got some news & info to share with our Sony Xperia Z, Z1, Z2 & Z3 series device users. This week Sony have announced their Android Lollipop rollout plans, starting with the Z3 and Z3 Compact in the Nordics and Baltics regions...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 222 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Storage question

So..I couldn't install an update today as it said I hadn't enough space. I have 16gb on my M8 .All my music is on my SD card, and apps and photos only amount to about 6gb. Apparently 'other' folder has about 8gb in it! What on earth is in there? x

Cairdeas by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos