Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy s4 and micro sd issue

Hello allI bought a micro sd card for my SG4 and started transfering apps over to it, after i moved them I had to switch my phone off for work, when I switched it on all the apps I moved didn't work?Its not a fault with the card as I have tried it in...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re-connect my phone

I,very just rang to re-connect my phone and this guy just put the phone down on me. I'm willing to pay re-connection fee of £15

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to send texts to a foreign number whilst that person is in the UK

I have a Samsung S2 and my friend is using a mobile with the Swiss code +41. He is now in this country and is texting me, I am receiving the texts but he is not receiving mine although it looks as if mine have been sent. Please help as this will be o...

Melchica by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LG G2 wifi/hotspot problems

I bought an LG G2 from O2 which arrived yesterday. The wifi sometimes refused to turn on. I went to an O2 store and the staff got the wifi to turn on by going into internal storage via apps settings. Wifi worked ok for an hour but I've had to clear t...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 to o2 texts being sent but not arriving.

I have a Galaxy s3 which if i send texts to my wifes Galaxy s2 they do not arrive, I can send and recieve from other networks straight away.I am on pay and go so not sure if settings are correct and have sent ACTIVE to 2020 but nothing came through.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PUK code?

Is there a fault with the PUK code generator website? I accidentally locked my phone and need a PUK code but the site informs me the number isn't recognised, when I'm 100% an o2 customer with an o2 number.. Anybody else getting this?

• 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Problem connecting to O2 pages

Good morning gentlefolk! For several hours now I have been unable to connect to O2 Community or indeed other O2 web pages using my S4 via wifi. Other websites load fine. According to the Live Status Checker there are no network problems yet my mobile...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not receiving text alerts from companies

This actually started with my Galaxy S2 and I hoped it would changed with my upgrade (Nexus 5), but for some time now I haven't been receiving text alerts from services that I signed up for: GP, prescriptions (Boots the Chemist), hair salon, etc. May...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Erratic signal - Galaxy S5

Hi there,I have recently switched from Orange to o2 as I was entitled to get the 30% Open discount on a good plan with a brand new Galaxy S5 - All good I thought but the signal I am getting is just awful. The phone can sit in the exact same place wit...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos