Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

note 3 lollipop bluetooth issues

Upgraded my note 3 t lollipop on Sunday and now I cant make any calls via my car kit. the car kit keeps saying dialling failed and the phone doesnt seem to try to make the call. I have deleted the paring and re-paired. The car kit says the phone is c...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung S3.

I have a Samsung s3 for nearly 2 years and I'm having a lot of problems, it freezes, in the right hand corner next to the battery display it comes up with a sign like this, I can't use it, it turns its self off and then takes ages to turn on and then...

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ##004# ?

What does this code do?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Z3 to LG G4 Transfer

I have a backup on my Z3 using Sony Companion and just got the G4, is there anyway I can import it to the G4?

Under by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony M2 & M2 Aqua - Software Update Info

Good afternoon all,This one is specifically for our Sony M2 and M2 Aqua users. We recently launched a new software update under version 18.3.1.C.1.15. Unfortunately due to an unforeseen issue that wasn't spotted during ours or Sony's own tests, this ...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Ending Contract and Direct Debit

I began a 24 month contract with o2 on 18th July 2013. I have been informed (it's been implied) that I can either 'upgrade' to a new phone o go on paying this same Direct Debit even though the contract will have ended as of 18th June 2015 (24th month...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC ONE M9 Text Messages not working?

I seem to be having trouble sending text messages on my device, i just get the following"Unable to send message after multiple attempts"Is there a problem with O2 or is my phone knackered?This isn't the first time its happened either..

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Severly hacked off

I got samsung s5 in March and within one month, it overheated and went off and wouldn't go back on, it was sent away which took two weeks, I got a new phone, which within few weeks same problem has arisen, I called o2 who said oh you got ur own phone...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos