Did you mean: 

Get some Sense 6 knocked into your HTC One M7

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

How's that for a snazzy title? 😉

You heard me though, the latest KitKat w/ Sense 6.0 update is on it's way and rolling out across Europe, and should be hitting the UK soon. Once I get a heads up that it's available, i'll give everyone a little shout-out here but you too can keep your eyes peeled on the latest info here, direct from the horses mouth so to speak > http://www.htc.com/uk/go/htc-software-updates/

You can also check out the updates and changes that you'll notice once you upgrade from Sense 5.5 to 6 here > http://www.htc.com/us/go/sense-6-update/

Fan of HTC's Sense? Looking forward to the update?

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 74
73 REPLIES 73

Anonymous
Not applicable

I personally dont think HTC have released it yet in the UK, which backs up what they say here http://www.htc.com/uk/go/htc-software-updates/

not sure why they are saying they have (at least today anyway) Yesterday on live chat they hadn't.

As I said different story every day.

Message 11 of 74

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Sorry folks, this still isn't out yet for the UK but I have no further dates I'm afraid. As mentioned previously, this update is likely to push out across the UK at the same time for most networks (or closely together, anyway) and as with HTC's own software update page, it confirms it's not yet at the release stage > http://www.htc.com/uk/go/htc-software-updates/

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 12 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable

Your right it isn't - but according to the folks at HTC live chat it is (at least on unlocked phones)

Yet there software page says it isnt for unlocked phones. Crazy

Will just wait for the update icon to pop up on my phone, thats the only way I will know for sure basically as no one has a clue on a cemented date.

Message 13 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think they just make things up. I have an unlocked HTC One and asked the live chat people and they said it would be with me by 11th June..So yeah..I don't trust them lol

Message 14 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well that could prove to be correct & you get it on the 11th especially as you are unlocked. 

However i have had 2 simultaneous chats going with HTC & you get totally different answers.

I had 2 simultaneous chats with O2 as well, trust me nobody knows & it's different every time.

At least you dont have to wait the extra time for O2 to release it Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 74

daktadre
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I also have the m7 unlocked and its frustrating. HTC may as well just not tell us about updates if it cannot be fulfilled on time. 

Like build me up buttercup just to let me down 😞

Message 16 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable

My phone already came with sense 6 on it HTC one (m8), but it says its 4.4.2 on mine not 4.4.3, apparently theres a 4.4.3 due out so i'm assuming for mine they'll be minor updates for 4.4.3 nothing as a major change (however I've also recently been told they may skip 4.4.3 straight to whatever will be afterwards, but sense 6 I love it, wonder what Android Lollipop will be like.  Probably won't see that for a while its rumoured to be June but I have a feeling they'll wait and try and coincide it with Apples phone release to try and undermine there IOS.

Message 17 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable

It would of done as you have the new M8 version which is what that phone ships with & what HTC introduced for that phone. 

We are after Sense6 for the M7.

The 4.4.2 is the android version, no idea on the M8 what you should have.

Message 18 of 74

daktadre
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
the 6 sense update for m7 will be out on the 11/06 😁
Message 19 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable

OK thanks for that i was just abit confused that mine still said 4.4.2 thought it would of been 4.4.3, or 4.4.4.

Either way I like the sense 6, I was used to using Samsungs but changed due to well just getting bored with them, even the s5 hasn't changed much only real change is loaded up with yet more bloatware coming in the form of health apps which I wouldn't use, oh and a finger print scanner that apparently doesn't work too well.  But HTC and sense 6 I enjoy, really do like it.

Message 20 of 74