Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Android

Anonymous
Accepted Solution

Cant receive standard sms when o2 tu go app is turned off they still go in to the app

Htc 10
Topics: 561
Solutions: 14,431

Re: Cant receive standard sms when o2 tu go app is turned off they still go in to the app

They always will. Turn off Tu when not needed.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Anonymous

Re: Cant receive standard sms when o2 tu go app is turned off they still go in to the app

Thank u but why wont they go in to my normal sms app wen Tu is turned off

They should do if you have a signal.
Just check in message settings what your default sms app is.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Anonymous

Thanx everything seems to be ok i deleted the app then installed it again and everything seems ok thanx 4 ur help

No problem. Glad you're sorted.

Currently using:
Topics: 576
Solutions: 3,930