Did you mean: 

iPhone 16 & Watch Series 10 Megathread + FAQ's

Kei-M_O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 91 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Following on from the recent Apple event we're pleased to announce that the iPhone 16 range is available to buy on O2. See more 👇 for details and shop links.

iPhone 16

iPhone 16
iPhone 16 Plus
iPhone 16 Pro
iPhone 16 Pro Max
cf9e7100-0797-463c-91a2-e17eefd3aed2.png iPhone 16 Plus.png iPhone 16 Pro.png iPhone 16 Pro Max.png

Apple Watch Series 10 & Watch Ultra 2

Apple Watch Series 10
Apple Watch Ultra 2
Watch Series 10 Titanium.png Apple Watch Ultra 2 - Black Titanium.png

Message 1 of 432
431 REPLIES 431

Lee43
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My advice would be to speak to someone directly over the phone if you haven’t already. Their chat service is nothing but a scripted response which is evident from this thread. I’ve had the same responses! Basically, on chat, they don’t care because they’re replying to multiple chats simultaneously and easily get confused from one to another. It’s better to speak directly on the phone so they are dealing with your query ONLY!

Secondly, don’t let them raise a ticket with their managers. Instead, ask them to raise this directly with the warehouse to release the order. Play on the fact that you know there’s a new system that’s stopping orders from processing automatically. Don’t let them fob you off by saying they need to raise a ticket first because this is not the cause as my query has been raised today directly to the warehouse.

Can’t believe I’m saying this but Good luck haha.

please let me know how everyone gets on after this! I’ll try and keep this thread updated with anything new I hear.

Message 361 of 432

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38337 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1730 Solutions

@Lee43 - tips like yours are what the community is about, well done - persistence is key.

Message 362 of 432

Benlfc
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 369 Posts
  • 12 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Lee43 I don’t think you could be anymore wrong and I don’t mean that rudely. The chat is useless, the advisors on the phone the same. No one we can speak to as customers have absolutely any idea what is going on with stock, whether it’s chat or over the phone it’s all scripted. They won’t be raising anything directly with any warehouse either 

Message 363 of 432

kaijason1212
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

You seem to have gotten a really good advisor. Mine have been terrible and just given me scripted responses. Going to try and call again tomorrow. I ordered about 3:15 over the phone on pre order day. Got told I’d receive it on release day and took the day off work to be in. And nothing. Estimated delivery date still says 20th Sept and still gives me the option to cancel the order.  

Message 364 of 432

Lee43
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I completely agree that it’s scripted, but at least over the phone, you have a better chance of having a conversation and asking questions that might challenge their scripting.

It might not be the case, but it’s the furthest I’ve gotten with speaking to anyone in the past two days.

I can only base my experience on the person I spoke to today, and they seemed genuine. For the first time, they provided an explanation of what had happened. They took ownership of the situation and appeared to understand what was going on. I didn’t get the same dismissive experience I had been getting before.

I also forgot to mention that the advisor mentioned that this has happened to many customers with this order and other new devices that have been released recently and is a known issue across their logistics. He explained that the system had handled so many orders before it has crashed. So It allowed a few to process before crashing and couldn’t keep up with the demand, which is why some orders were released while others were stuck and needed manual releasing. Of course, this could all be a lie, but I didn’t get that impression.

I guess I’ll just have to wait and see now. 😅

Message 365 of 432

Lee43
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It’s really annoying! I ordered around the same

time and have the same. I wonder if those that ordered earlier have managed to have their orders released before there warehouse system

crashed.

what annoys me if they know this has happened why not send a quick message to let us know as I also took the day off.

Message 366 of 432

ITFCJosh
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 30 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Anyone who ordered 16 pro max after 4pm on the 13th 

do you have up to 3 weeks delivery? 

basing on Apple website 15th-20th October! 

or will it be quicker?

why such a long wait?

Message 367 of 432

zchgdn
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is anyone else getting multiple emails and texts with the same “order is late you’ll get it in up to 3 weeks” message? I’ve been getting these a few times a day for the last week. Is it up to 3 weeks from when I ordered it or from when i last got this message?

Message 368 of 432

ITFCJosh
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 30 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

It will be up to 3 weeks from the 20th

Message 369 of 432

Roblloret28
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

IMG_3084.jpeg

This is what I got emailed to me on Wednesday. Needless to say, I’ve not received anything and myo2 still shows the 20th as a delivery date. Seeing as you mentioned yours and others have been told 3 weeks on these messages fills me with some hope…although minimal. 😂

Message 370 of 432