Did you mean: 

iPhone 16 & Watch Series 10 Megathread + FAQ's

Kei-M_O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 91 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Following on from the recent Apple event we're pleased to announce that the iPhone 16 range is available to buy on O2. See more 👇 for details and shop links.

iPhone 16

iPhone 16
iPhone 16 Plus
iPhone 16 Pro
iPhone 16 Pro Max
cf9e7100-0797-463c-91a2-e17eefd3aed2.png iPhone 16 Plus.png iPhone 16 Pro.png iPhone 16 Pro Max.png

Apple Watch Series 10 & Watch Ultra 2

Apple Watch Series 10
Apple Watch Ultra 2
Watch Series 10 Titanium.png Apple Watch Ultra 2 - Black Titanium.png

Message 1 of 432
431 REPLIES 431

Golikehell
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, 

Did you order on 13.9.24 ?  Mine is still saying Processing and Estimated 20.9.24, which looks unlikely now.

Message 351 of 432

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11566 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

Looks like EE are in the same boat as o2 , and Apple is prioritising its own Sales Channels and think the reports about  numbers in the channel is low... so why didnt o2 just say this ...

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Orders/Iphone-16-pro-16-pro-max-pre-order-thread-that-time-of-the-year...

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 352 of 432

Mike_Phoneguy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve just had these replies from live chat

Hello Michael. Thanks for messaging 02. l understand you want to know about the order delivery details as the same was placed on 13/09/2024. I will surely check your account and assist you with the appropriate details.

Thave checked your account and see that the order for the iPhone 16 Pro Max 256GB

Natural Titanium was placed on 13/09/2024. The order is under processing as the same is a pre order.

I know that you are excited for the new phone and wanted to check all the new features and I am so sorry that we couldn't get the phone to you by the date promised.

I can understand the eagerness that you had to get your hands on your new phone.

We know there has been a delay and have identified the issue and all teams are working on it to ensure that you get the phone as soon as possible.

Currently, we don't have the exact date of the delivery however be assured we are working to get your phone to you as soon as possible. You 'll be notified once the order is out for delivery. Once again, we are so sorry for the delay.”

You are welcome.

I understand you are excited to receive the order, trust me even I want you to receive the order at the earliest. The estimated delivery range currently for the order is updated to 2 to 3 days. Hence, I request you to wait for 2 to 3 days and you will be notified about the order delivery details.

Yes, your account has been recently updated but let me assure you that your order is processing on priority and you should receive the order delivery details within the given time frame.

Do let me know if you want me to add the £10 credit to your account?”

these were after questioning about stuck orders and referencing the switch to a new system. If there’s any truth in it who knows. 

Message 353 of 432

Denis5
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

 This is what i’ve got for today.

IMG_6320.jpeg

Message 354 of 432

kiuagtteiir
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

well my order status hasn't moved at all today, so as were now going into sunday i guess that's it now until at least monday. then ill chase again. i actually don't mind if there's a delay, i mean its annoying but its the not knowing that gets to me and the the wrong date showing on order status. Plus seeing all the various different interactions with o2 with different info you just don't know what to believe. i had two different responses in my two interactions.

just wish they would communicate and be honest. just say it how it is then we all know where we stand.

Message 355 of 432

MikeS-87
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone's order status actually changed that pre-ordered on the 13th and is still showing as processing and due on the 20th? Mine has not budged and I still have the option to cancel.

O2 state there is nothing wrong with my order and it's all to do with demand issues, but at the moment I feel like none of us can trust O2 giving basic information such as the time of day!

What's annoying me most is the complete mix of messages they have been sending out as some people have been advised of delays and people like myself have not heard a word from them, and reading about the great warehouse system, it does make me wonder if my order has fallen in the O2 ordering void?

Message 356 of 432

Locky
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered mine on the 13th still says processing haven’t been given an actual estimated delivery date just it’ll take up to 2 weeks not helpful, I spoke with o2 they just said to keep an eye on my emails 

Message 357 of 432

Lee43
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I may have to write this in two parts due to the length of the comment but want to share my experience to see if anyone has anything similar and with what I’ve been able to find out.

part 1 -

What truly appalling customer service! I’m in the same predicament as many others who pre-ordered on the 13th with an estimated delivery date of the 20th on launch day.

My order still shows as being processed with the option to cancel. Since then, I’ve been subjected to a barrage of lies and misinformation. The most concerning incident occurred today when an advisor I spoke to completely had the wrong order and delivery address.

Since Friday, I’ve been relentlessly pursuing this issue, I’ve had three hexi tickets raised and being repeatedly assured that the matter would be resolved within 24 hours. However, 24 hours have passed, and I’ve yet to see any progress. I’ve been told my order is stuck in the system, I’ve been told if I don’t get any update by Monday I need to cancel and reorder with the 4+ week delay. - honestly all sorts.

Message 358 of 432

Lee43
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Part 2 -

I did have a bit more luck today and a bit of an update of the situation that sound legit after speaking to a genuinely helpful advisor today.

They advised me firstly NOT to cancel my order because they are aware of an issue with a new warehouse system they put in place not so long ago. They advised that due to high demand, the system isn’t updating correctly, and they have been having to directly contact the warehouse to release orders. I asked if a ticket was raised directly to the warehouse when I have been following up and they said no they have only raised a ticket to find out what the problem is which they will then more than likely raise it with the warehouse. - causing further delays.

The advisor then reassured me that my order is reserved and that I should receive an update this week. They sincerely apologised for the delay and assured me that they would take action to resolve the issue. While I was on the phone they  raised my order with the warehouse directly and advised me to call back by the end of next week if I don’t hear anything. But he anticipates from past experience I should receive my device before then.

I’m still unsure about what to believe, but the advisor I spoke to this afternoon knowledge and understanding of the situation seemed trust worth. They provided a realistic timeframe for the resolution and an explanation unlike the previous response that seemed like they didn’t care or didn’t know and fobbed my query off.

Message 359 of 432

Ryan89
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah. Ordered about 3:15-3:30 on the 13th. 

Message 360 of 432