Did you mean: 

iPhone 16 & Watch Series 10 Megathread + FAQ's

Kei-M_O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 91 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Following on from the recent Apple event we're pleased to announce that the iPhone 16 range is available to buy on O2. See more 👇 for details and shop links.

iPhone 16

iPhone 16
iPhone 16 Plus
iPhone 16 Pro
iPhone 16 Pro Max
cf9e7100-0797-463c-91a2-e17eefd3aed2.png iPhone 16 Plus.png iPhone 16 Pro.png iPhone 16 Pro Max.png

Apple Watch Series 10 & Watch Ultra 2

Apple Watch Series 10
Apple Watch Ultra 2
Watch Series 10 Titanium.png Apple Watch Ultra 2 - Black Titanium.png

Message 1 of 432
431 REPLIES 431

TekW2020
  • 14 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hopefully, today or tomorrow. Someone on twitter was told they would receive it Monday, and one of the agents I spoke to said there had been a manufacturer delay... so fingers crossed.

Message 341 of 432

ITFCJosh
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 30 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I am gonna give it a week or so. To see if mine changes from up to 3 weeks etc! 

let’s hope I get it next week 

Message 342 of 432

Benlfc
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 369 Posts
  • 12 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@TekW2020 I wouldn’t even bother with calling CS, they won’t give you any truthful info, no one we as customers can speak to at O2 have absolutely any idea what is going on. You’ll get the manufacturing delay excuse, you’ll be told the devices were only released yesterday and no one received their devices yesterday (which we all know is a lie), you’ll be told they have escalated your order to be processed as soon as possible basically they’re all answers they already have typed up which they copy and paste the one they want at the time of your conversation (especially if on chat), if on the phone then they just read from a script they’ve drafted 

Message 343 of 432

garetc
  • 137 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

If you haven’t had an email saying there’s been a delay I would call up customer services and check what’s going on. O2 migrated to a new system just as the Pixel’s launched so quite recently and there have been some cases where orders have got stuck.

If you ordered close to when pre-orders opened and your expected date is 20th you might be a stuck order. If you are customer service will need to fill out a Helix ticket which the back office will process to move your order along. 

There’s also a small chance that they received fewer iPhones than expected and the delay is genuinely that but it’s worth checking just in case. 

iPhone 16 Pro Max (EE/Vodafone)
Samsung S24 Ultra (O2/Three)
Message 344 of 432

Ryan89
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Finally got somewhat of an update. A text message stating "delivery is taking longer than expected. Sorry. It should be with you between Up to 1 week."

Order still says "processing" and delivery date still displays 20/09.

Message 345 of 432

Harry213
  • 34 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That’s good that you have had an update via text, at least you know the order is still progressing!

im in a similar situation pre-ordered on the 13th got an email to say it will be delivered on the 20th, order status is still stating its processing and have had no further communication about my order being delayed

i totally get there will be delays and I’m happy to wait it’s just the lack of communication from which is infuriating.

Message 346 of 432

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11566 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

o2 and communication dont go hand in hand I'm afraid, and if communication was better then as customers we wouldn't be peeved when things happen.. 

This is not unique to o2, and there are worse but there are also a lot better...

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 347 of 432

jmilner
  • 30 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was told this about my order via live chat last night...

jmilner_0-1726911700874.jpeg

Message 348 of 432

Snarfin
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Love that, "you can receive the device before or after 4 weeks" is literally zero information hahahah

They've handled this terribly.

Message 349 of 432

TekW2020
Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

One agent just told me that they're waiting on stock directly from Apple... which coincides with Apple's own delivery estimate; might have to just buy a 16 Pro from amazon and then return it later, bc I traded in my s24 ultra to upgrade 😕

Message 350 of 432