Did you mean: 

iPhone 16 & Watch Series 10 Megathread + FAQ's

Kei-M_O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 91 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Following on from the recent Apple event we're pleased to announce that the iPhone 16 range is available to buy on O2. See more 👇 for details and shop links.

iPhone 16

iPhone 16
iPhone 16 Plus
iPhone 16 Pro
iPhone 16 Pro Max
cf9e7100-0797-463c-91a2-e17eefd3aed2.png iPhone 16 Plus.png iPhone 16 Pro.png iPhone 16 Pro Max.png

Apple Watch Series 10 & Watch Ultra 2

Apple Watch Series 10
Apple Watch Ultra 2
Watch Series 10 Titanium.png Apple Watch Ultra 2 - Black Titanium.png

Message 1 of 432
431 REPLIES 431

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11566 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@AydanA 

Just look at the mess with the Pixel 9 lineup, and they are still fixing peoples orders, I hope they process everyone else's in proper time, and not dilly dally

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 321 of 432

Jamesr181
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just received this nonsensical response from the customer service team in chat:

Hello James, I do sense your concern as your order is under processing. Be rest assured I'll help you with the same. Thanks for messaging O2.

I feel your thoughts on order not received and also said received email confirmation and I can sense this must have been difficult to use services and be assured I am here for your assistance and will check the details and offer you solutions and options and how to go about this case and queries you have.

I checked for the details and see order number : N————-, shows under processing and seems technical issues with our dispatch team and I have raised this for you and sent across an email to support team for a check and get this updated and send you latest confirmation over delivery, be assured.

I see a lot of them having the same issues I have personally highlighted this for you and sending feedbacks to the head office and hoping for the best for all issues to be sorted soon.

Do keep an eye on notifications soon via texts or emails.

Message 322 of 432

madasaf1sh
  • 11566 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

What a load of tosh @Jamesr181 

I am surprised they don't have a default script rather than wasting time with writing absolute nonsense... 

--
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
Message 323 of 432

AydanA
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When i phoned up they spent about 1 hour trying to work something out like canceling the order and replacing it (obvs not going to happen) . What a load of mess this is...

Message 324 of 432

kiuagtteiir
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I don’t know how much I trust it. What I mean is I’ve seen multiple different chats with different answers. Just like them to send out an actual communication 

Message 325 of 432

madasaf1sh
  • 11566 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@kiuagtteiir 

Most big companies dont do communication very well, unless its a new product they want you to buy...

--
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
Message 326 of 432

ITFCJosh
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 30 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

We will be in the next batch of iPhones to be delivered hopefully 🤩 mine still says up to 3 weeks delivery 

Message 327 of 432

Benlfc
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 369 Posts
  • 12 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

For anyone doing click and collect, I received absolutely no communication regarding the dispatch whatsoever, it was the status in the order tracking of MyO2 I knew it was in transit and then as soon as I collected I received an email stating my order was on its way and straight after a collection confirmation email 

Message 328 of 432

Yan101
  • 29 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I don’t get it as I’ve seen a few people mention their orders were placed after I did mine and they have received the phones today. Or at least got a delivery date. Mine is sat at processing. Up to 3 weeks and cancel button still showing. I chose click and collect. When I spoke to customer services they said orders are done on a first come first serve basis. Which is obviously not true. It’s done on a willy billy basis. 

Message 329 of 432

garetc
  • 137 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Disaster!

I decided against the Spigen C1 because of the camera button hole.

I've trauma with my S24U some sharp grit got in the S Pen gap and trashed the side of the phone. I went to the Apple Store in Trafford Centre last night and picked up the official silicone one with the ceramic panel. Hopefully more case makers come out with something similar shortly.

EE phone's 6 stops away!

iPhone 16 Pro Max (EE/Vodafone)
Samsung S24 Ultra (O2/Three)
Message 330 of 432