Did you mean: 

iPhone 16 & Watch Series 10 Megathread + FAQ's

Kei-M_O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 90 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Following on from the recent Apple event we're pleased to announce that the iPhone 16 range is available to buy on O2. See more 👇 for details and shop links.

iPhone 16

iPhone 16
iPhone 16 Plus
iPhone 16 Pro
iPhone 16 Pro Max
cf9e7100-0797-463c-91a2-e17eefd3aed2.png iPhone 16 Plus.png iPhone 16 Pro.png iPhone 16 Pro Max.png

Apple Watch Series 10 & Watch Ultra 2

Apple Watch Series 10
Apple Watch Ultra 2
Watch Series 10 Titanium.png Apple Watch Ultra 2 - Black Titanium.png

Message 1 of 295
294 REPLIES 294

Rog22
Level 3: Thinker
  • 45 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

So I finally managed to Pre-order my phone today but had to call up. Apparently now I’ve got to wait 4 weeks.. annoying because I was literally at the store nice and early yesterday before 1pm only for the systems to take a dump. Not much confidence in the future for pre-orders though 🤦‍😩🤣

Message 111 of 295

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11495 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

At least its placed.. 

And to be fair to o2 and there complete cluster***** Apple are still having issues with some of there orders, 3 did an o2 and EE had a few issues...  

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 112 of 295

Benlfc
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 352 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@MrFrenzy which model, size and colour?

Message 113 of 295

TVPaulD
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The guy trying and failing to do my Switch Up pre-order in store this morning appears to have somehow broken my whole O2 account. Pretty much everything on MyO2 other than the main page now just brings up an Access Denied message and I now can't access any of my previous orders, including the one for my Watch upgrade from earlier this week. Absolute shambles, you specifically pay them extra for the option to upgrade when you want to and then the first time you actually try to do it the whole thing implodes and all I have to go on is a vague promise that a guy will call me at some point from a number he scribbled on a scrap of receipt paper.

Message 114 of 295

Benlfc
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 352 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@TVPaulD wrote:

The guy trying and failing to do my Switch Up pre-order in store this morning appears to have somehow broken my whole O2 account. Pretty much everything on MyO2 other than the main page now just brings up an Access Denied message and I now can't access any of my previous orders, including the one for my Watch upgrade from earlier this week. Absolute shambles, you specifically pay them extra for the option to upgrade when you want to and then the first time you actually try to do it the whole thing implodes and all I have to go on is a vague promise that a guy will call me at some point from a number he scribbled on a scrap of receipt paper.

@TVPaulDeveryone else’s MyO2 is the same, use the app for now

Message 115 of 295

jmilner
Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Trying to switch up online as went into the store today and they couldn’t do it and told me to try online, however I keep getting to the part where I put my IMEI in and pressing search and it just doesn’t do anything. Anyone having the same issue?

Message 116 of 295

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11495 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

the only thing I would suggest either trying in the morning, as a lot of o2’s web services seem to be broken or degraded, the other option is to call in tomorrow and speak to the Sales Team on 0800 081 0255 as they might be able to do it for you 

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 117 of 295

jmilner
  • 21 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Literally just managed to complete the order, now for the more than 4 week wait according to o2😥

Message 118 of 295

MrFrenzy
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 40 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

16 Pro Max, Desert Titanium, 256gb. It might have come sooner but I’m happy with the 15pm for a few months, and might even keep it. 

Message 119 of 295

gatrell
Level 3: Thinker
  • 59 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The payment systems are broke this morning

Message 120 of 295