Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 & Apple Watch - Megathread

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

If your iPhone order is taking longer to arrive than expected, please see our update here regarding the ongoing global supply chain issues currently being experienced by Apple.

iPhone 14

We're pleased to confirm Apple’s latest iPhone family - iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max - are all available to order on O2. See more details and shop links below.

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone 14
iPhone 14 Plus
iPhone 14 Pro
iPhone 14 Pro Max
14.png 14plus.png 14pro.png 14promax.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone 14
iPhone 14 Plus
iPhone 14 Pro
iPhone 14 Pro Max

Watch Series 8, Watch SE & Watch Ultra

We're also pleased to confirm Apple’s newest Watch family are also available on O2 - that includes the Apple Watch Series 8, new Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Ultra. More details on the links below.

Watch Series 8 - Stainless Steel
Watch Series 8 - Sport 45MM
Watch Series 8 - Sport 41MM
W8Stainless.png W8Sport45.png W8Sport41.png

Watch SE 2nd Gen
Watch Ultra
SE2nd.png apple-watch-ultra-black-gray-trail-loop-sku-header-080922.png

Questions?

We know iPhone announcements and new launches are very exciting and we know you may have loads of questions, so before you call, tweet or facebook us, please check our extensive Q&A section below in case your question already has an answer.

Did you know that we have a dedicated Sales Team you can reach via the O2 Twitter and O2 Facebook social media profiles? If you're due an upgrade or simply want to check your options, then feel free to get in touch and we'll see what's what.

Community_STS_UPDATED2_01.png
Community_STS_UPDATED_03.png Community_STS_UPDATED_05.png Community_STS_UPDATED_07.png

We will add more Q&A's over time but if you've got a question not listed, please feel free to reply to this thread and let us know.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 182
181 REPLIES 181

mycommunityname
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I ordered the iPhone 14 pro max on the 10th, in the early hours and my email is saying expected to be ready for store collection on 1st October? Would there be a chance my order would be ready before then and o2 just trying to cover their backs or should I expect to collect it on that date?

i’d also like to think that anyone who goes to an o2 Store tomorrow and buys one in store that they won’t have any available for them… first come first serve (incl pre-orders)?

I’m checking myo2 multiple times a day just hoping to be past the “processing” point ha

Message 61 of 182

SaintRC
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 37 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'd keep faith until tomorrow morning in case it updates - I've had it loads where DHL bring estimated delivery dates forward... and ultimately it looks like DHL have collected your iPhone from O2 which is positive.

Message 62 of 182

Dazz2000
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Out for delivery this morning according to the tracking. 😁

Message 63 of 182

BradleyIF
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

DPD

Message 64 of 182

BradleyIF
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mine is stuck on that too, but if you put the tracking number in DPD it shows its coming today. 

Message 65 of 182

angeloedades
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 37 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Got mine - 1st stop on DPD - very happy here especially with the estimated date being early October 2022.

See you guys at the iPhone 15 thread next year.

Message 66 of 182

bc3554
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I ordered mine on Monday 13th 11am so I probably won't receive mine until November! 😞

Message 67 of 182

Cjrbryan
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone done a click and collect for the pro and actually picked up their phone today, or been given an estimated date? 

I did my preorder on the 9th and got a confirmation email yet My O2 is showing no orders. I've been in touch with CS and they've said my orders gone though, I've been in-store today and no one can seem to tell me where my phone is or when it's expected! I'm switching over from another provider, which finishes on the 20th and so will be left with no service provider from then. 

Message 68 of 182

Gareth_shaggy
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ordered 09 September 2022, Literally no comms from O2 oth8er than the generic "It's sadly out of stock". Very poor customer service to give 0 updates on the problem/expected date.

Message 69 of 182

Oui
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Still haven’t received an update on progress.. even though have done pre-order a while ago.. the release date to O2 available is back in 9th September.. 2 weeks on still no signs. 

Message 70 of 182